This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Owner and team was very responsive and professional. Not only did they do a great job on the roof replacement, they provided everything my insurance needed for my renewal. Highly recommended!"
"While looking for a roofing company to inspect my roof. Avenue Roofing Co return my call in a timely manner. Vitaliy arrived on time and was very professional and answered all concerned questions I had. I highly recommend this company and team. They were awesome, especially Vitaliy."
"We had the best experience with Avenue Roofing from our first contact with them through the perfect installation of our new roof. Everyone at the company is professional and responsive ans I can't say enough about our sales rep Brian McElroy. Brian was so knowledgeable about the whole process and helped us navigate through some situation involving insurance. He always returned calls and was true to his word in every way, plus he always had a positive attitude and was really nice to deal with. We have no complaints and highly recommend Avenue Roofing!!"
- "Owner and team was very responsive and professional. Not only did they do a great job on the roof replacement, they provided everything my insurance needed for my renewal. Highly recommended!"
- "While looking for a roofing company to inspect my roof. Avenue Roofing Co return my call in a timely manner. Vitaliy arrived on time and was very professional and answered all concerned questions I had. I highly recommend this company and team. They were awesome, especially Vitaliy."
- "We had the best experience with Avenue Roofing from our first contact with them through the perfect installation of our new roof. Everyone at the company is professional and responsive ans I can't say enough about our sales rep Brian McElroy. Brian was so knowledgeable about the whole process and helped us navigate through some situation involving insurance. He always returned calls and was true to his word in every way, plus he always had a positive attitude and was really nice to deal with. We have no complaints and highly recommend Avenue Roofing!!"
- "We were very happy with the replacement of our roof. Brian guided us through the whole process and the roofing team did a wonderful job. Cooperated completely with us."
- "There's a lot to say. I don't normally leave reviews, but this one is needed. It's been a journey! Avenue Roofing was the only roofer I have met that I feel actually knew what they were doing. A little backstory ... I had wind damage, didn't even know about it, and like many of my neighbors I didn't do anything about it. Unlike my neighbors, I have a brand new roof now because I chose to work with Avenue. What made the difference? The team at Avenue actually knew what to look for. Prior to hiring Avenue, we've had an uptick of door to door sales folks come to our neighborhood offering to inspect our roof and help file a claim which prompted me to find my own roofers and get their opinion. I wanted to know if there was any truth to what these door to door guys were saying. So anyways, I handpicked two local roofers online to consult me on my roof (which out of respect, I won't name) and proceeded to tell the door guys to get lost. The guys I had come up were professional and seemingly honest and told me what I "thought" I needed to know - that my roof didn't have any storm damage. But they did say it was definitely due for replacement because it was getting older, so they offered to write me an estimate and that was that. I told both of them I'd think about it and that I wasn't really interested at the moment. In retrospect, my theory is that they were trying to make a quick deal and didn't want to commit to the headache of working with my insurance carrier (more on that later). Fast forward about two months. Avenue came by, offering free "storm damage" consults door to door... and I thought "here we go again.." but it didn't work out how I expected and I learned a lot about my roof and why I had a viable shot at getting it approved through insurance. These guys were clearly cut from a different cloth - veteran owned, cordial (not pushy), and they KNEW their stuff, show me pictures, the whole nine. I had no idea about building codes changing, how poorly my roof was constructed by the original builder, and I had no idea how much of a factor my roof's age was and that it was not about having a lot of storm damage. The list goes on and on. Eventually, the Avenue Team's thoroughness and commitment proved to me that my roof had suffered just enough wind damage that given how old it was - couldn't easily be repaired. But there was just enough there to just go for it. And I'll admit - credit to the other roofers - I can see how they may have missed some things in their inspection because it was very subtle. So no offense to them, but Avenue Roofing is just on a different level. But the damage was definitely there, no matter how minor. These guys put together one heck of a inspection so I decided to tell my insurance. No one pressured me to file a claim, I didn't feel "pushed" and I ultimately made the decision that made the most sense after I was explained all my options. The end result? I ended up having two wind damaged shingles (TWO!!) and I got my roof approved for a full replacement and it made me a believer. Avenue Roofing rocks!!!!"
- "The Owner was able to answer all my questions, and the fact that I was able to talk to the owner of the company, is rare customer service now a days. I rarely post a review but I am today because of the time he spent with me going over details made all the difference in the world to building trust in a company. There are so many roofing companies that don't have this level of customer service before and after the sale. This experience meant a lot to me and I will be giving them plenty of word of mouth business."
- "We got our roof replaced. They did a great job and completed the task in less than a week! Very efficient, timely, and easy to communicate with. Thank you very much!"
- "I can't speak highly enough about this company! From the initial contact and inspection with Marc to the paperwork with Jess and finally the installation job with Josh's supervision they have been TOP NOTCH A+++!!! I couldn't be happier with my whole experience and of course my roof looks amazing. They helped me with the process of filing a claim and shingle selection. I take pride in my home and now I feel that the value has improved and I feel safer going into hurricane season. Don't waste your time or money on companies that only care about getting your $! Call Avenue Roofing for any and all roofing needs!! They have a great referral program also."
- "A friend told me about Avenue Roofing when my roof was damaged by a storm. Avenue Roofing was quick to respond and sent their rep Marc to inspect the roof at no charge. Although I was hesitant about filing a claim with my insurance company, after Marc reviewed the inspection and went over everything in great detail with me, I felt much more confident and at ease with filling the claim. Avenue Roofing did an outstanding job and saved me a lot of money in the process. Thanks guys!"
- "PHENOMENAL Company! Avenue Roofing is very customer oriented, informative, have excellent communication, are very responsive, and exceeded my expectations by far. In dealing with a nightmare of a claim with my insurance company, I was glad to have found Avenue Roofing as they have helped me every step of the way from start to finish and made the process much more manageable than it would have been otherwise. Not only did Avenue Roofing not request any payment up front, they were also very understanding of my situation with the insurance company and at no point did they pressure me for payment once the job was completed. I have dealt with many companies in my lifetime and Avenue Roofing easily stands out as being one of the best! I simply cannot give them enough credit or praise and wish more companies would follow their business model and care they have about the customer."
- "It’s our first time having to deal with wind damage on our home. Called sir Devon Gray- the owner and he treated me with utmost respect and professionalism from getting the issue inspected until the job was completed . Mr. and Mrs. Gray and the rest of his team makes Avenue Roofing LLC the most trustworthy roofing company out there."
- "If you are in or around Jacksonville, FL and you find that you need your roof repaired – use Avenue Roofing! I have truly never, ever, worked with a more professional, competent, and thorough company!! Everyone at Avenue Roofing – Devon, Jessica, and Marc – that we interacted with was truly outstanding and highly responsive. I believe that I am very demanding and have high expectations when it comes to work like this. Avenue Roofing continually exceeded my expectation throughout the entire project. With their help and guidance, we were able to navigate all the obstacles and unique aspects of replacing the damaged roof. If it had not been for Avenue Roofing, the insurance company would have paid to have 25 shingles replaced on the house. With Avenue Roofing’s advice and recommendations, the roofs on both the house and the detached shed were completely replaced – the cost of which was paid for by the insurance policy. And, by the way, this was also done long distance from Ohio and Texas! Avenue Roofing was there for us ever step of the way. One final at-a-boy, while Avenue Roofing was removing the old shingles, they discovered over 17 pieces of rotten wood which had to be replaced in the process -- none of which would have been detected if only 25 shingles had been replaced. Through emails, texts and even a Zoom video call, they kept us fully informed and provided numerous pictures of the project during all phases. When it comes to customer service, Avenue Roofing 5-star rating should be at least a 10! So, as I said – if you need roofing repair work – make Avenue Roofing your first and only call. They will get the job done right, in a timely and professional manner. What more could you ask for? If you think of something, I am sure that Devon, Jessica, and Marc at Avenue Roofing will make it happen! Dr. Joseph A. Morgan, ‘80 Professor Emeritus, Texas A&M University"
- "My experiences with contractors over the past few years have been less than stellar, as they often have not returned my calls or even shown up after agreeing to perform a job. Not only did Devon show, he was punctual, highly professional and very proficient in his work. He was clearly eager to ensure our expectations were met and he exceeded them! Excellent work, Devon!"
- "I will be replacing my roof this year. My experience with Sheryl and Doug was professional and quite reasonable. I will be scheduling my reroof this year."
- "I had a few singles fly off during one of the hurricane storms that came through. I was switching home owners insurance companies and wanted to get this taken care of quick. Due to the age of the original shingles, it was hard to color match. This all took place in the Summer of 2020 in the midst of the virus, when supplies were in short supply. Devon and team searched all available resources and came through in a pinch to get the materials, worked late and even on a Sunday to get the job completed timely!"
- "Very professional ..... My roof was large and was finished by a very professional crew in 1 day .... holy smokes .....seriously if you need an inspection call Avenue Roofing .......Thanks and awesome job to you and your crew"
- "I had the awesome opportunity of speaking with Jessica and Devon today. Completely professional!"
- "As a Army Veteran myself, I felt confident trusting a Veteran owned business. I knew we were in the right hands. Jessica is so professional and took the stress out of everything for us. Thank you!"
- "It’s been a pleasure working with this young well established company. They are on point and military owned. It has been a nice experience for me and I appreciated all the great communication. Well done !!"
- "Thanks for the informative phone call! Didn't get a run around, no useless information. Highly recommend!"
- "Wonderful company, extremely polite and they really know what they are talking about. I am a very skeptical person when it comes to working with companies and not just doing things by myself. I have been considering getting a new roof put on my home for a bit since it was damaged in the last storm. I decided for now to talk to several roofing companies about getting a quote or inspection done and ask questions. I wanted to see how knowledgeable they were. I will say I was by far the most impressed by this one. Avenue roofing did a great job of telling me the entire process from start to finish and I had a lot of questions but they answered them all. I was shocked that they could answer literally every question I asked. One thing I like most about this company is that they are family/veteran owned and operated."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Jacksonville Roofing
- Jax Roofing
- Jacksonville Nas Roofing
- Jax Naval Air Roofing
- Nas Jacksonvle Roofing
- Nas Jax Roofing
- Atlantic Beach Roofing
- Jax Beach Roofing
- Neptune Beach Roofing
- Atlantic Bch Roofing
- Jacksonville Beach Roofing
- Jax Bch Roofing
- Mayport Roofing
- Saint Johns Roofing
- St Johns Roofing
- Mayport Nav Sta Roofing
- Mayport Naval Sta Roofing
- Mayport Naval Station Roofing