With over 35 years experience roofing, we have been working hard to build our reputation as contractors you can trust. Our customers have come to know our meticulous workmanship, great customer service, and competitive rates. We can’t wait to add you to our list of satisfied customers! Our residential and commercial roofing and gutter services are performed by expert contractors with years of experience. You can count on a simple, no-nonsense project from start to finish! Our experience pays off, too: we stand behind our work. See our warranties to learn more about how your investment is protected.
"Great experience from start to finish"
"TIDEWATER IS GREAT!"
"We had a very good experience dealing with everyone at Tidewater Roofing for a "Re-Shingle" job-- Starting with "Sabrina" in the front office, then "Josh" who did the inspection, and then working with the Estimate /Contract and Job/Crew coordinator "C.J. " The crew were efficient, the job looks great and they did a very thorough "clean-up" around the house. John and Donna Wiley Denbigh/Shorepark VA"
"In the process of selling our house we were told we needed a new roof. Tidewater Roofing was out that day giving us a second opinion/inspection. They were prompt in providing a quote and squeezing us in so we could close on our house on time. The workers were professional, kind, and clean up of the yard was well done. I would use them again in a heartbeat!"
"The technicians were timely and very professional. They got the job done right the first time and it didn't take them long to complete the work."
- "We had a very good experience dealing with everyone at Tidewater Roofing for a "Re-Shingle" job-- Starting with "Sabrina" in the front office, then "Josh" who did the inspection, and then working with the Estimate /Contract and Job/Crew coordinator "C.J. " The crew were efficient, the job looks great and they did a very thorough "clean-up" around the house. John and Donna Wiley Denbigh/Shorepark VA"
- "In the process of selling our house we were told we needed a new roof. Tidewater Roofing was out that day giving us a second opinion/inspection. They were prompt in providing a quote and squeezing us in so we could close on our house on time. The workers were professional, kind, and clean up of the yard was well done. I would use them again in a heartbeat!"
- "The technicians were timely and very professional. They got the job done right the first time and it didn't take them long to complete the work."
- "Great price, great service, great installation! We called Curt at Tidewater for an estimate for replacement of our well worn, leaking roof. Curt showed up on time shortly after the initial call. He was thorough in his assessment and expedient with the results. Although roof replacement is not cheap, the price was quite competitive and we feel the end result yielded an incredible value. C. J, the site manager, expertly structured the job and accurately explained the process from start to finish. He checked the site often and made a last visit shortly after the crew notified him of their completion. The crew, lead by Pedro, worked tirelessly and methodically— a sign representative of truly experienced professionals. The foreman worked with the crew during the entire project leaving no measure unattended. Even in the hot sun and high temperatures, all involved stayed motivated and in good spirits. Not only was this a job well done…it was just an awesome experience. We highly recommend this outfit."
- "A new roof was installed in April 2021. Multiple leaks were observed on August 4 2021. Leak was evaluated that day. Informed me that the roof itself was not leaking however the wall that abutted the roof was. Informed that as hey felt the roof was not leaking that a new work order would be processed and repairs would be done for further expense. Inspection revealed that old flashing was not removed and was unattached leaving a 2-4" gap. I have contacted the Tidewater roofing 11 times in the past 2 weeks. I was contacted by the owner twice. He promised that the work order would be completed and the job would be scheduled. This has not occurred. I have filed a complaint with The Better Business Bureau. I am very displeased with the poor follow up on this problem."
- "We couldn't be happier with Tidewater Roofing! Brian took the time to answer all of our questions during the estimate process - something we didn't get with any of the other companies we spoke with. He provided plenty of reference materials for us to review, and he broke down every part of the estimate for us in complete detail. Then he got us scheduled even faster than we anticipated. CJ, our foreman, was fantastic. He coordinated the parking and unloading of the trucks on our narrow street like a pro. And when we realized the ridge cap shingles were incorrect, he responded immediately to correct the problem and got the correct ridge cap installed ASAP. Everyone was professional, polite, and thorough in their work. And our new roof looks fantastic. We couldn't be happier!"
- "Very pleased with our experience! Brian our sales representative is very professional and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to answer our questions and provide samples and literature so we could make an informed decision. CJ made the scheduling process easy. The crew showed up right on time and got to work. No debris left behind. Roofing is physically demanding and the crew worked hard to get it done. I will definitely refer others to Tidewater Roofing. No gimmicks, no numbers game. Just great all around service! Melanie in the office is a pleasure to speak with as well."
- "Our Experience With Tidewater Roofing Was Excellent! From the First Inspection to the day CJ came with his crew to do the job, before our expected installation, till when I signed the check for the finished job went smooth. We are very happy with the product and expect any other roof jobs will be done by Tidewater Roofing."
- "If you hire them for repair work, this is the attention to color in the matching you should expect. If you don’t like the work, do not expect to hear back from anybody about fixing the issue."
- "Very professional work. The quote was fair, without sales pressure. Crews were on time, worked hard all day to make sure the job was done right and completed before night fall. The foreman CJ followed up with an inspection and installed flashing in the color of my choice. Very pleased with the new roof."
- "The best of the best workers. All if them were wonderful and all seemed to like each other too which is a added plus. Richard worked the last day by himself and he's just wonderful. I highly recommend this group!"
- "Workers were polite & courteous! They came when they said they would, cleaned up and let me know the progress of the work! This is the second time we’ve used Tidewater Roofing and would definitely hire them again!!"
- "Crew showed up on time and went right to work. Did a quality job and cleaned up work site afterward. Job was performed in a timely manner and for a fair price."
- "Not a good place , will work fine if everything goes okay , but if it doesn't then management will find a way out or way to make someone pay. Not a good honest company to do business with."
- "I was initially concerned that some work had been missed, but they responded right away and Nathan came back out to double-check and explain where some caulking had been done around the pipe vents and that the seals were still good. Great service!"
- "Waited several weeks for an appointment. Roofer called stating an emergency and needed to reschedule set appointment for following day. No problem. Following day approaches no show no call. Called office which was nice, however not accommodating in getting a roofer out in timely fashion do to their emploopoor scheduling."
- "Tidewater’s estimate was $400 less than that of a local competitor plus local competitor charged $75 for the estimate! We had Tidewater replace the roof on our previous home and again their price was the best and the work was excellent."
- "Initial TPO flat re-roof install looked good. Couple years later called in for a warranty because it started to leak. Had to call multiple times for someone to take a look at it. When roof inspectors finally arrived, was immediantly told it was a existing gutter issue and that it would not fall under a warranty. They mentioned that they would provide me a quote to get it fixed. Never heard back on the quote. Was surprised they were fast at dismissing the leaking roof as a gutter issue. Will not be calling back."
- "Tidewater Roofing came out to fix a leaking kitchen vent as well as fixing a bad repair that what done before I purchased my home. Each employee that I contacted with was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. My repairs were delayed twice due to bad weather and the workers were prompt to inform me of when they would arrive. Great work done on time and a very fair price. Will definitely do business with again should the need arise. The customer service aspect of Tidewater Roofing sets them apart from any other competition."
- "Very nice people and right on time for doing the estiment, but they never emailed it. One week later I called and left message with estimator with my phone number an haven't heard back from him. ??????"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Fort Monroe Roofing
- Hampton Roofing
- Langley Roofing
- Langley Afb Roofing
- Langley Air Force Base Roofing
- N N Roofing
- Fleet Roofing
- Joint Forces Staff College Roofing
- Naval Base Roofing
- Naval Communications Area Ma Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Air Station Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Public Works C Roofing
- Norfolk Naval Station Roofing
- Tabb Roofing
- Newport News Roofing
- Poquoson Roofing
- Crittenden Roofing
- Carrollton Roofing