This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We're in love with the windows already. If you ever think on replacing your windows I truly recommend POWER windows. Alexandra did an amazing job explaining the process of the windows never felt pressure to sign on them. Power windows is the way to go! You won't regret it."
"I’m so happy we decided to go with Power for our windows, the whole process was very well explained to us and the installation was better than we expected. Everyone who I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. The day of the installation we didn’t have to worry about cleaning because everything was cleaned and very well done. We love our windows so much that we decided to replace our front door as well. I’m so in love with the way it looks and how it feels. Thanks to Jason and Alex for a wonderful installation, you guys rock!"
"If you're considering an upgrade on windows or any other home project, Power Home Remodeling should be your number 1 choice. My sales rep, Jesus made the estimate process painless and I never felt pressured to purchase. I was already interested in replacing my windows, and once I finished with Jesus, I knew I wouldn't have found a better quality company. They a thorough from day 1 to ensure you're satisfied before the project even starts. The project manager, Greg, arrived during the installation to ensure everything was going smoothly and to check if I had any concerns. The crew worked diligently and professionally while maintaining a safe and clean environment. They're respectful of your home during their installation and leave the work area how they found it before they started. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this company. I will definitely consider Power Home Remodeling for any future home project."
- "We're in love with the windows already. If you ever think on replacing your windows I truly recommend POWER windows. Alexandra did an amazing job explaining the process of the windows never felt pressure to sign on them. Power windows is the way to go! You won't regret it."
- "I’m so happy we decided to go with Power for our windows, the whole process was very well explained to us and the installation was better than we expected. Everyone who I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. The day of the installation we didn’t have to worry about cleaning because everything was cleaned and very well done. We love our windows so much that we decided to replace our front door as well. I’m so in love with the way it looks and how it feels. Thanks to Jason and Alex for a wonderful installation, you guys rock!"
- "If you're considering an upgrade on windows or any other home project, Power Home Remodeling should be your number 1 choice. My sales rep, Jesus made the estimate process painless and I never felt pressured to purchase. I was already interested in replacing my windows, and once I finished with Jesus, I knew I wouldn't have found a better quality company. They a thorough from day 1 to ensure you're satisfied before the project even starts. The project manager, Greg, arrived during the installation to ensure everything was going smoothly and to check if I had any concerns. The crew worked diligently and professionally while maintaining a safe and clean environment. They're respectful of your home during their installation and leave the work area how they found it before they started. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this company. I will definitely consider Power Home Remodeling for any future home project."
- "Fantastic experience from start to finish. Salesman Lee Carroll was very personable and courteous, and work with me in getting to an acceptable cost. He showed me all the features of the windows. They took two independent measures of my windows to ensure the measurements were accurate and correct. The installation went very well, had all my windows installed in a single day. The installation crew came out enforce, well manned for the job, polite and courteous. They did an excellent job! The windows themselves are a great addition to my home. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase!"
- "This was an awesome experience. The power home guys did an awesome job with my window installation from start to finish. Glen was key to helping me make the decision to go with Power. He explained the whole process very well. Garrett was great during the walk through and followed up with me several times. My windows were installed today and I love them. Great job guys. Thanks a lot 😊."
- "I would highly recommend Power home Remolding. The company was very professional throughout the process. They answered all are questions from beginning through the installation process. The staff is friendly, and knowledgeable. If your looking at getting new windows this is the company you should reach out too. I am veer happy with there work and product and look forward to conducting more business with them."
- "I had an amazing experience with this amazing company. From the first initial call to the quality assurance inspector. They are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. There was never any pressure to do anything. I felt comfortable with the crew moving around my house with my young daughters playing. They cleaned up and were very respectful! Would definitely recommend them to anyone tooling for any project!!"
- "Excellent demonstration from the sales team that really helped me feel confident that I was purchasing quality. Extremely efficient and knowledgeable installation crew. They were friendly and took extra care to respect my personal property. Great Quality Assurance manager who made sure I understood everything about the window as well as the warranty. The only issue I had was a miscommunication with scheduling, but they resolved the issue immediately and were able to honor the original install date. Highly recommend. Definitely worth the money spent on the investment"
- "Andy, our window representative, was thoroughly detailed and a pleasure to be around. He explained everything from top to bottom addressing any of our concerns along the way. He was super friendly and the power team delivered a great experience from start to finish of our new windows. Extremely professional!"
- "We had Power Home Remodeling come out and install a couple of windows for us. Door-to-door marketing tactics aren't my favorite but the demonstrations of the window technology were impressive and the salesman (Jason) was friendly and knowledgeable. Installation was fast and professional and I'm pleased with the experience so far."
- "Haven't got the windows installed yet, but with major contractors like this, quality will not be much of a concern in my opinion. What sets these companies apart is service, and so far they've been miles ahead of some other companies I was reaching out to about my windows. The initial door knocker, the sales guys, and the installer who came to set the date have all been great. They've been respectful of the home, and at the end of the day made friendly conversation. Can't wait to see the actual work! Update: Have now faced multiple delays regarding my installation so now don't have an actual install date, just a callback date to potentially reschedule. Not looking promising."
- "Without question Lee proved to be the winner in our quest to FINALLY get our electric bill down and have the option to wear more than a pair of shorts while working from home. The windows he encouraged us to go with not only look incredible in comparison to our neighbors (yes I’m a little competitive), then have TRULY increased our property value (we’re up significantly thanks to the transferable warranty). After vetting six different vendors, Lee was honestly the reason we opted to spend a little more but get FAR more with the product and SERVICE we wanted (and expect)"
- "We were leery at first because these guys came to us door-to-door, but we decided to give them a chance to educate us because we already knew we wanted a new roof. Jordan took a great deal of time with us, answering lots of questions and even stepping away to give us some time to think. Once we decided to purchase the roof (which we understand has a 50-year transferable warranty), the whole process was very professionally and seamlessly done. Several different people came one after the other over the next few days and all seemed highly competent and helpful. One thing we would recommend is that homeowners take time to ask questions about how to best prepare for roofers' arrival: Because we have not had a roof replaced before, we did not realize how much sawdust would fall into the attic and garage. If we had realized this in advance, we would have thrown tarps over stuff in the garage and attic. Another thing we would recommend is that homeowners speak with the company's warranty department directly before making the purchase, which it did not occur to us to do. Although we trust all representatives we have met with and definitely believe all is in order with the roof and its installation, we have some lingering questions about the warranty which we expect to get answered Monday. Overall, we were very pleased with the job. UPDATE THE NEXT DAY: Spoke with warranty department (which as it turns out is open on Saturdays) and got all questions cleared up; we can see what we're getting in writing and it all looks good."
- "Chad was our remodeling consultant and he was amazing. He was very thorough and answered all of our questions. The service we received was great. But you better hope you do not need Warranty Service because then no one is available. Scheduled an appointment an no one showed up or even called. Now I have windows that not open an screens that are coming undone. May edit this post if I get this resolved. But REALLY unhappy right now. Finally after a few weeks someone came out and took care of the issues. The service after the sell definitely need improvement."
- "I knew I needed new Windows and I knew the cost through other company’s. Standard Windows from the hardware stores would not fit my older home. Glenn showed me the quality and additional benefits of the Power Windows. They are an established company with a good history, and a lifetime warranty was a big plus. And Glenn was very personable and made me feel good about the purchase. They even help with the financing."
- "Adam gave us great information on the windows. We were considering some other companies to have double pane windows installed but they lacked many details on the install process and products. Adam with Power Home Remodeling had a detailed answer to every question we had. It was very obvious they had nothing to hide, and were completely transparent. It was very refreshing to see a company with this level of honesty and integrity in this day and age. I have already referred them to other friends and family and intend to use them for future projects as well. If you are looking for high quality windows, with a great install, these guys are the best "bang for the buck". Don't be fooled by other companies that out source their installs which are hit and miss at best. You don't want to flip a coin as to if you are going to get a good install. Everything (products and install) have a lifetime warranty with Power Home. If you are like me and enjoy doing research, by all means, compare Power Home to their competitors and you will quickly see that Power Home is the best value! YEAR LATER UPDATE: We love these windows! During the summer time, our living room where there are more windows than anywhere else in the house, it would get kind of warm in there from the heat transmitting through. Now the living room stays consistently the same temperature as the rest of the house. This works the opposite way as well when it gets cold. Before the new windows were installed, during winter, the living room would be very chilly. Now we can't even tell when a cold front comes in until we open the door to the house. This has definitely reduced our electric bill. We estimate these windows "pay for themselves" in about 6 years. We have referred already a few friends to them as well as a neighbor. Oh and as a bonus, we never hear barking dogs or lawn mowers running anymore either! Never realized how peaceful it can be until you get these windows upgraded!"
- "Power Home windows are amazing. Abby came out and walked us through the windows and all the features they entail. She was very kind and professional. Love the fact that they are energy efficient. The install is seamless and the installers are professional and made sure to cover the carpets and move the furniture in a careful way."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Houston Roofing
- Heights Roofing
- Houston Heights Roofing
- Usps Official Roofing
- Clutch City Roofing
- Greenway Plaza Roofing
- Southside Place Roofing
- W Univ Pl Roofing
- West University Place Roofing
- Va Hospital Roofing
- Astrodome Roofing
- Hilshire Village Roofing
- Bellaire Roofing
- Astroworld Roofing
- Gridiron Roofing
- Bunker Hill Village Roofing
- Hedwig Village Roofing
- Hunters Creek Village Roofing