This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"East Coast installed new windows in our home. They did an Outstanding job! From beginning to end it was a pleasant experience. They are extremely professional & very detailed. They set up and coordinated the delivery of materials & dumpster in a timely manner. The installers were, professional, knowledgeable & explained to us very step of the way what they were doing & showed us how they install, seal & if we had questions they took the time to answer. Joe the Project manager was easily accessible either on site or phone / text. Ron & Jay the installation guys were OUTSTANDING! Cannot say enough good things about these (2) guys WOW!!!! The quality of the windows are amazing. They really improve the look of your home. Well constructed, energy efficient, provide security & easy to clean. I know from experience that these types of projects can be very stressful but genuinely speaking this company makes it extremely smooth. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND East Coast for any projects you may have…, they are PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!"
"I used this company to get a roof estimate because my neighbor behind me used them several years ago they got a full roof new planking new gutters for $7000 our house is a little bit bigger and we got quoted $38,000 the price of materials have gone up but not that high the salesman all but admitted that it’s $27,000 in labor what happened to this place? The minute we wouldn’t sign he turned nasty and then nasty text messages he said he emailed me a quote but it was two copies of insurance attachments no quote. This is an outfit for millionaires down at the shore not for middle-class neighborhoods"
"The guy that came out said he was going to take measurements and look around. He never came back to let us know he was done, didn't get a goodbye,have a nice day. He just disappeared. Was only here for like 15-20 min."
- "East Coast installed new windows in our home. They did an Outstanding job! From beginning to end it was a pleasant experience. They are extremely professional & very detailed. They set up and coordinated the delivery of materials & dumpster in a timely manner. The installers were, professional, knowledgeable & explained to us very step of the way what they were doing & showed us how they install, seal & if we had questions they took the time to answer. Joe the Project manager was easily accessible either on site or phone / text. Ron & Jay the installation guys were OUTSTANDING! Cannot say enough good things about these (2) guys WOW!!!! The quality of the windows are amazing. They really improve the look of your home. Well constructed, energy efficient, provide security & easy to clean. I know from experience that these types of projects can be very stressful but genuinely speaking this company makes it extremely smooth. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND East Coast for any projects you may have…, they are PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!"
- "I used this company to get a roof estimate because my neighbor behind me used them several years ago they got a full roof new planking new gutters for $7000 our house is a little bit bigger and we got quoted $38,000 the price of materials have gone up but not that high the salesman all but admitted that it’s $27,000 in labor what happened to this place? The minute we wouldn’t sign he turned nasty and then nasty text messages he said he emailed me a quote but it was two copies of insurance attachments no quote. This is an outfit for millionaires down at the shore not for middle-class neighborhoods"
- "The guy that came out said he was going to take measurements and look around. He never came back to let us know he was done, didn't get a goodbye,have a nice day. He just disappeared. Was only here for like 15-20 min."
- "I had a roof installed by East Coast Roofing and the whole experience from start to finish was excellent! The customer service was exceptional from every employee we interacted with. Staff was very professional, knowledgeable and timely. My new roof looks amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience!"
- "This was the second time we’ve had these guys do windows for us. Again, flawless process of measuring and installing the (14) windows. Our installers, John and Jason, were highly professional, efficient and thoughtful about having to move around inside of our home. We need a few more and we will be calling East Coast!"
- "My husband and I hired East Coast to do our siding and replace our garage door. We redid our entire house which meant gutting it down to the studs and installing new everything, from the roof, down to the ductwork in the crawl space, it was all replaced, so you can imagine how many contractors and subcontractors we had in and out of our house over the past year. The only company I would recommend after this very long process would be East Coast Roofing & Siding. Keith and his crew were amazing! I was going into this experience absolutely dreading it because of the past problems we had and these particular workers were great. Aside from doing the job well, it looking nice and them being professional and courteous, they cleaned up after themselves each and every day!!!! Not having to come home to food wrappers, trash, random pieces of material, cigarette butts, etc. blowing throughout my lawn was huge for me and the reason I am writing this review. My only complaint, which I really hate mentioning, is in regards to the garage door we had installed. The functionality of the door is fine. It’s more the way the door looks in person compared to the pictures and brochures not matching up with what we were expecting, is what we are somewhat dissatisfied with. From a distance, the door looks great but, once you get up close it looks a little bit cheaper and plastic like then what we thought we were getting. The company that East Coast uses (Amarr) knows about this issue as I saw the same concerns mentioned on Amarr’s website. I would highly recommend East Coast Roofing & Siding and hope you get the same crew that we did."
- "WOW! EAST COAST IS THE BEST IN SOUTH JERSEY! HANDS DOWN! We got "taken" by another local roofer. We hired the other company because they were a few dollars less. WHEW, WHAT A MISTAKE! Trust me, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Invest wisely in your home. From the initial visit, through the seamless process to the installation of our new roof, this was by far the best experience we've had with a home improvement project. The employees there are very caring and attentive and the guys who replaced our roof left our yard cleaner than when they showed up. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRUSTING ONLY EAST COAST FOR YOUR HOME IMPROVEMENTS. THANK YOU EAST COAST!"
- "East Coast Roofing, Siding, & Windows is a wonderful company to work with. The customer service is out of this world from start to finish! I would recommend them to anyone."
- "I had met with a couple of roofing companies. But East Coast was the one that stood out. From start to finish they kept me updated with everything. At the end there number 1 priority was to make sure that I was %100 happy with the results. Through out the project I always had a direct number to someone to call with any questions or concerns and they always answered. I recommend East Coast to anyone that needs anything done to the exterior of there home."
- "East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows provides excellent customer service and a great customer experience. All of the staff are true professionals!"
- "East coast Roofing and Siding came to my rescue. my ageing roof was in need to be replaced. The company gave me a fair price and worked around when my solar panels could be removed. The teem came in removed the old roof and installed the new roof in one day, and cleaned up my property. The job looks great. Yes i would recommend east Coat to any home owner in need of a repair."
- "Great company. Manny came out to give us an estimate on our roof. He explained everything, gave us a quote, and did not pressure us to make a decision on the spot. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and very personable. I highly recommend this company."
- "Quality of work is high. Response time and communication is excellent. Prep, working day and clean up was above and beyond. We'd go with them again if we had to do it all over. Definitely recommend!"
- "This company goes above and beyond every other in the area. We were having an issue with a repair we needed done and we’re being overcharged and no one would call us back or show up. This company went out of their way to help us and get the job done. We appreciate their help so much and will use them for any future issues or roof replacement. They did a wonderful job on my neighbors roof and even took off the old roofing. Thank you again East Coast Roofing and Siding for going that extra mile in customer service! I recommend you to everyone I know!!"
- "These guys were amazing, they honored my original estimate from a few months ago before all of the lumber increases. They got the job time faster then expected and made my wife very happy!!! I would highly recommend East Coast Roofing to anyone I know!!"
- "Everyone who I came in contact with was very nice. They returned calls in a timely manner. They came when they said they were coming. One time the gentleman called to say he was going to be five minutes late which I thought was nice.. They handled everything having to do with my roof replacement. Getting the dumpster the permits dealing with the homeowners association. When they came to do the roof they showed up on time and cleaned up everything. There was not a nail or anything left in my yard. Everything was explained to me upfront very thoroughly and everything that they said they were going to do they did I would highly recommend them. The motto is true You call and they will show up."
- "I was so pleased with the service I received. Every person from the first phone call to the installation and clean up and everything in between was friendly, courteous and very professional. They left my yard clean and free of debris. The quality of the work was impeccable. I would not hesitate to refer them or use them again."
- "We recently had our roof replaced by East Coast Roofing And Siding. It was an excellent experience. They were highly professional and completed the job in one day. They were extremely careful as the work was complete and cleaned up the entire job in an exceptional manner. Really amazing to watch and our roof looks great! Would not hesitate to use them again!"
- "It was an absolute pleasure working with the owners and everyone involved in the total overhaul of our home! We received a good estimate and excellent financing. The work, from start to finish, was very professional. There was a wide selection of colors and materials for us to choose from. The crew was here on time every day and at the end of the job, everything was completely clean. The compliments from our neighbors have not stopped yet! Way to go East Coast Roofing and Siding!"
- "Work was done on time, everything done in one day and all cleaned up. Had no complaints at all. Everyone in office and on the job were great to deal with. Thanks East Coast, no more roof problems!"
- "We were very happy with the quality of the work, the professional and personable staff, and how quickly the roof was completed. They did a beautiful job."
- "East Coast was extremely professional from beginning to end. When we had damage from the tropical storm last summer, they came out promptly to assess the damage and then they came out to do a temporary repair. Their estimate for replacement of the roof was very professionally done. They interacted with our ensure to be sure that the roof was covered. The installation of the roof was prompt and professional with quick resolution to a problem that they encountered with old cedar shake shingles underneath the roof. Clean up was well done. And, a 50 year guarantee! Overall, I could not have been more pleased."
- "The price is definitely not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. I haven't signed a contract yet but plan to in a day or two. And just to let you know, there are companies out there that are charging more than East Coast. I will update after I have a completed job."
- "Jacob and his team at East Coast Roofing and Siding were so professional from start to finish . Jacob took care of all our requests in a timely matter to our liking . Jacob did a wonderful job . They were neat and very knowledgeable of there craft . . I would recommend them to anyone . Thanks again."
- "Jacob & Santos did a great job very responsible good leadership excellent workmanship & very confident in the work they performed. Thank you very much 😃 Ralph Emerson"
- "Update: I finally was put in touch with a supervisor who took the time to address my concerns. There was a new project manager assigned named Jake who was extremely thorough & had excellent customer service skills. He deserves a promotion to a role where his skills can be of great value to the company. Overall I love the work that was done despite all of the hiccups throughout the job. I only gave 1 star because I had to in order to write a review. I hired East Coast Roofing & Siding to do my windows, roof, siding & gutters. When I signed the contract it was May 28th & today is now September 1st & they are still not done. I was told that everything should be done by July 31st. Throughout the past few months it's been extremely stressful & nearly impossible to get a straight answer or even any communication for that matter. I have been avoided & lied to several times. I've had to use personal time to be home when they said they were coming for window installation & they never showed or returned my calls or text messages sent to the project manager. When they were doing the roof & removing my old siding they threw tarps & shingles/siding onto my plants & squashed them. Nails left all over my property including my driveway & 2 of my vehicles ended up with flat tires. When I notified them, it was not addressed at all & nails were still left on the ground for several weeks until they completed the siding which also sat for weeks unfinished. Windows were installed in the wrong areas, then ripped out to reuse in the correct area (which still aren't done) followed by a botch job on the interior where the windows were sized to be smaller. I hired them to do my gutters because mine were not in good working condition, they weren't installed for months & during that period of time they had removed my gutters all together & the old aluminum wrapping & left rotted fascia exposed in some areas, my house had no gutters at all for weeks. I had to hoist a tarp up on my house for months, even during a tropical storm I was collecting excess water in buckets & trash cans during the storm to divert away from my foundation so that didn't flood my foundation & cause basement flooding. I've asked to speak with a supervisor or member of management several times & its been weeks & still no call from anyone. I've spent 10's of thousands of dollars with them & I am highly dissatisfied with the unprofessional business practices. The level of communication within that company as well as with the customer is worse than poor! This is just a brief summery of my experience with them. Since they don't have the decency to deal with these issues directly with me, I will make sure as many people as possible don't have this same experience."
- "East Coast Roofing and Siding is the epitomy of class, dependability, reliability, professionalism and any other superlative that you can add to the list of descriptions of this enterprise.... i have been relying on East Coast for all my needs, including installation of a new multi-level roof for my house, installation of a new flat roof to my upstairs decking area, and instillation of seven new skylights recently.... all their work has been impeccably and flawlessly performed.... their installation department, office staff and management have always been friendly, accommodating, easily accessible and professional.... it has always been a pleasure to rely on this fantastic family business.... if i were able to give them "6 Stars", instead of 5, i would gladly do it...... Barry S. Titton MD, FACOG"
- "Not only did they do a great job, but they kept me in the loop on everything that was going on with the project. My project manager would text me and send me pictures to keep me updated. The line of communication at East Coast Roofing Siding and Windows is outstanding. The people and the product couldn’t be better. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. JOB WELL DONE!!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Cologne Roofing Contractors
- Mizpah Roofing Contractors
- Devonshire Roofing Contractors
- Egg Harbor Roofing Contractors
- Egg Harbor City Roofing Contractors
- Egg Harbor Cy Roofing Contractors
- Egg Hbr City Roofing Contractors
- Germania Roofing Contractors
- Green Bank Roofing Contractors
- Lower Bank Roofing Contractors
- South Egg Harbor Roofing Contractors
- Weekstown Roofing Contractors
- Pomona Roofing Contractors
- Dorothy Roofing Contractors
- Elwood Roofing Contractors
- Steelmanville Roofing Contractors
- Milmay Roofing Contractors
- Estell Manor Roofing Contractors