Each module arrives to the jobsite fully grown and is simply set in place on the rooftop.During installation, the unique, patent-pending Soil Elevator™ is easily removed to allow for a seamless fit, which provides the look of a "built-in" system without the extensive, ongoing costs of maturation.
- With a network of over 20 licensed growers across the USA and Canada, the product design is backed by unsurpassed expertise and customer service.
- Systems are locally grown under the care of professional horticulturists who select RoofTop Proven™ plant mixes suitable to each project and climate.
- Plants in the system are exclusively bred, selected, and developed for top performance amidst the rigors of a rooftop environment.
- Modules can be custom cut to create natural-looking green roofs with sweeping curves and full vegetation.
Economical and easy to install
Available in natural aluminum, bronze, or black anodized
Available in four heights to accommodate LiveRoof® Lite, Standard, Deep, and MAXX modules
Prefabricated corners save time and labor and provide a neat, finished look
RoofStone® Integrated Pavers:
- Size: 1' x 2' x 4" (Standard); 1' x 2' x 6" (Deep)
- Artisan surface with chamfered top edge
- Built-in hand grips and pedestals for fast, efficient installation
- Suitable for pathways, landings, and patios
- Impact and crack resistant
- Available in five colors: Light Reflective, Mocha, Charcoal, Beach Sand, and Natural
Systems offer a variety of plant options, with four system depths:
LiveRoof® Lite: For retrofit projects where load limitations exist
LiveRoof® Standard: Maximizes storm water management and integrates perfectly with both new construction and existing buildings
LiveRoof® Deep: Irrigated to expand plant biodiversity to an array of drought-resistant, conventional, and native perennials, grasses, and vegetables
LiveRoof® MAXX: Meets municipal codes in locales with 8-inch soil depth requirement; perimeter ballast supports drought-resistant perennials, grasses, and vegetables and can be used to optimize biodiversity