Honey-Do-Men was founded to provide all-encompassing remodeling services for homeowners, business owners, and commercial property owners. We are a full-service provider that specializes in all types of maintenance, rebuild, repair, and remodeling work for home exteriors and interiors. Whether you are searching for a reliable service provider to completely renovate your home or just replace the windows, seal the driveway, or repair the roof, Honey-Do-Men is the perfect partner to have. In addition to performing repairs, maintenance, and remodels, Honey-Do-Men also makes sure that every customer receives an excellent experience. From the second you reach out to us to project completion, you will enjoy an exceptional level of customer care and service that is uncommon in the home improvement industry. For instance, we take pride in punctuality, provide quotes for free, send reminders, and do regular follow-ups. If you have an issue with our work, we will come back to improve until you are satisfied.
"They are professional. We had several things done to our home. Their team arrived on time and worked all day. They left my home clean! You would never know any repair work was done! I will use them again! I highly recommend them."
"I had a problem with a downstairs bathroom. I had other plumbers come look at it each diagnosing a different problem. I contacted Honey Do Men and found them to be knowledgeable, professional, accessible and respectful. They knew what they were dealing with and ultimately resolved my issue. They even clean up after their visit!"
"A great job every step of the way! Their estimate was far more specific than others and detailed all of the work that needed to be done (new roof installation, new gutter installation, and interior ceiling repair.) Their work crews were on time, did very careful, complete work, and answered all our questions. We had very good communication with the office, and scheduling was a breeze. We've already had multiple compliments from our neighbors, friends, and family members."
- "They are professional. We had several things done to our home. Their team arrived on time and worked all day. They left my home clean! You would never know any repair work was done! I will use them again! I highly recommend them."
- "I had a problem with a downstairs bathroom. I had other plumbers come look at it each diagnosing a different problem. I contacted Honey Do Men and found them to be knowledgeable, professional, accessible and respectful. They knew what they were dealing with and ultimately resolved my issue. They even clean up after their visit!"
- "A great job every step of the way! Their estimate was far more specific than others and detailed all of the work that needed to be done (new roof installation, new gutter installation, and interior ceiling repair.) Their work crews were on time, did very careful, complete work, and answered all our questions. We had very good communication with the office, and scheduling was a breeze. We've already had multiple compliments from our neighbors, friends, and family members."
- "Honey Do Men installed a new mailbox, put a new door on my crawlspace, and covered a vent for me. They did excellent work on all three jobs. They were professional, courteous, and got the jobs done. I will happily use them again and highly recommend them."
- "I have dealt with Honey-do-Men for well over a decade. They are consumate professionals who produce 1st rate home repairs/improvements at a competitive price. Perhaps more importantly, Honey-do-Men follow-up on all their promises in a timely manner. I can't say enough good things about them."
- "We had a great experience with this company. After some big storms this fall, our garage roof was damaged and leaking, as well as the vent in our upstairs bathroom. They were able to come out quickly to give an estimate and had very competitive pricing. There was a slight delay due to waiting for materials, but in 2021 with supply chain issues, it was actually done pretty quickly. The work itself was done in 2 days and after a huge storm this weekend, there is no more leaking so we know the work was done very well. They also fixed our stair railing that was very wobbly and now is solid and safe."
- "I've had many contractors perform work at my home through the years. Homey-Do-Men are the best by far. Everyone from the office, advisors, and workers were courteous, professional, and dependable. Questions were promptly answered, work was done on schedule, and I was kept posted about supply or other delays. In particular, John, my advisor/salesperson, was outstandingly patient and helpful, no matter how many times I texted him or asked him to come to the house! Vincent was always on top of things and took care of everything as quickly as possible. Nothing fell through the cracks and nothing was left undone. Leo, our carpenter, was excellent, the consummate professional, and our deck is rock solid and a showpiece. Everyone treated me as if they were working on their own home. What more could you ask for?"
- "Honey Do Men did a kitchen renovation for me and did an amazing, on time, professional job. From the moment Lori walked in to the house to discuss my vision I knew that choosing them over the other contractors I had spoken to was the right decision and they didn't disappoint. They started when they said they would and didn’t leave until the job was done.They did everything we agreed to and then some and were friendly and respectful of the rest of my home. Lori stayed in constant communication with me, Vincent made site visits and the office staff was always helpful. Thank you for making this an excellent, stress free experience. I will certainly be using you again!!!"
- "Honey Do Men installed gutter guards for my home and did a wonderful job. The men were professional and courteous. They went the extra yard by reinforcing all the gutters. I would highly recommend Honey Do Men."
- "We hired honey do men to pull up old floor and install a carpet. The room has a lot of ins and outs and tough spots to remove the old floor, some flooring ran straight under closets. Frank came here, and flew through it. It was hard work, I had done a different part of the house myself and knew how much work it was. He did amazing. The new carpet was also a tricky type to install, he did awesome. Later on had a few spots that needed a touch up, gave them a call, and quickly the original installer (Frank) was back out, and went above and beyond, doubling down what he had initially done. Amazing service, friendly, will use again and again."
- "We had repairs needed to our wood siding caused by roof water drainage. First group replaced, repaired and painted siding and second group installed new gutters. I got 3 different price quotes and HoneyDoMen was competitive and reasonable. Their workers were professional and efficient and went above and beyond. I also liked that office was always in touch with updates and responded quickly to inquiries."
- "Look no further, Darrell is literally (and I detest the misuse of that word) the only roofer you will ever need. We went through 4 other "fixes" and spent a fortune before we found Honey Do. Darrell saw the problems immediately, gave me a proposal that let me fix the roof in stages rather than all at once and got the job done right and quickly with excellent communication about when he would be there and when the work would be done. I HIGHLY recommend."
- "The person who did the work did a great job! He made additional adjustments as I requested and cleaned up everything. I am very pleased with this work."
- "These people are THE BEST! We were in a bit of terrible situation and they come through for us. My family member had a terrible stroke and we didn't know what to do. Linda and Lori became our new friends. They were supportive and understanding and flexible and compassionate. They were willing to rearrange schedules and worked with the very challenging changes that were happening for us. They were kind and genuine in their care and support. As I told Lori, having a wonderful ramp built well is awesome and very much appreciated, but working with such truly good people in a time like this makes a world of difference in our own personal trials. They truly live the saying "never let a problem to be solved be more important than a person to help". We cannot recommend them enough. Thank you to you all!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Carmel Roofing
- Kent Cliffs Roofing
- Kent Lakes Roofing
- Lake Carmel Roofing
- Brewster Roofing
- Sears Corners Roofing
- Southeast Roofing
- Holmes Roofing
- Homes Roofing
- Whaley Lake Roofing
- Lake Lincolnd Roofing
- Lake Lincolndale Roofing
- Lake Mahopac Roofing
- Lake Secor Roofing
- Mahopac Roofing
- Patterson Roofing
- Mahopac Falls Roofing
- Croton Falls Roofing