This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Hugo, an excellent tech did the tuning and cleaning for my roof and gutter. He is excellent and professional with wonderful knowledge on roof, gutter, and attic. He can answer all my questions. The important part is he did professional fix of my broken pieces. I really recommend this tech. I give him a five star review and introduce to my neighbors."
"Hugo Calderon did an amazing job today on our siding for our 2 story house in Fairfax! Very professional, courteous and timely! I’m an out of state home owner, Hugo was very responsive to our needs, tech savvy using video calls, online invoice service really helped me feel at ease trusting him with our property. Highly recommend his services with hire again without hesitation!!"
"Mike from American Home Contractors came out to our home for a gutter tune up. I highly recommend this service from American Home Contractors. The value and everything you get with their tune up service was totally worth it. He cleaned what was needed, checked problem areas, helped with a repair, checked roof and siding (and more)! And included a complete report, with pictures, so we have all the info. Mike was highly knowledgeable and helpful in answering all of my questions. In addition to that, he gave me recommendations on what we will need in the future and what would benefit us the most. I would give them more stars if I could!"
- "Hugo, an excellent tech did the tuning and cleaning for my roof and gutter. He is excellent and professional with wonderful knowledge on roof, gutter, and attic. He can answer all my questions. The important part is he did professional fix of my broken pieces. I really recommend this tech. I give him a five star review and introduce to my neighbors."
- "Hugo Calderon did an amazing job today on our siding for our 2 story house in Fairfax! Very professional, courteous and timely! I’m an out of state home owner, Hugo was very responsive to our needs, tech savvy using video calls, online invoice service really helped me feel at ease trusting him with our property. Highly recommend his services with hire again without hesitation!!"
- "Mike from American Home Contractors came out to our home for a gutter tune up. I highly recommend this service from American Home Contractors. The value and everything you get with their tune up service was totally worth it. He cleaned what was needed, checked problem areas, helped with a repair, checked roof and siding (and more)! And included a complete report, with pictures, so we have all the info. Mike was highly knowledgeable and helpful in answering all of my questions. In addition to that, he gave me recommendations on what we will need in the future and what would benefit us the most. I would give them more stars if I could!"
- "Today Paul serviced some siding damage and roof inspection. After assessing our situation, Paul determined he would need to come again with another co-worker to reach high areas. Paul also recommended we have an estimate for roof, gutter and siding replacement. This is the second time Paul has serviced our house. He is very thorough and really looks at everything in detail. We really value his service and expertise. We now have an appointment for an estimate and also an appointment with Paul for additional work. Great company. Thank you!!"
- "Austin from American Home Contractors came by today for a Roof Tune Up and more. I cannot say enough great things about my experience - WOW!!! Austin is extremely Professional, Knowledgeable, and Friendly. He’s a massive asset to their Team. I have to say as well that the office staff is the same caliber of professionalism and customer focus. I look forward to using AHC for my future roofing needs. Thanks again!!!"
- "Hugo was fantastic! He arrived on time, was very pleasant and courteous, and he performed an incredibly thorough inspection of the roof of my dad's house. He provided a detailed report with photos of every possible area of concern, along with recommendations for repairs. We had him come out and do the repairs, as well, and again, he was precisely on time, got to work right away, performed a 'roof tuneup' and documented everything thoroughly. Really impressive work, impressive company, and impressive roofer. Highly recommended!"
- "I had the roof tune-up service. Austin was terrific. Did a thorough job of inspecting roof and attic. Clearly and patiently explained to me the findings. Took lots of pictures and shared them with me. Wonderful customer service! Would definitely call American Home Contractors next time I need exterior service."
- "I was very pleased with the gutter cleaning service today. Austin was prompt and came on time. He finished the work in timely manner and took the time out to explain things in detail. The price was great and the service was great! I would definitely use them again!"
- "Every couple months we receive in the mail a Clipper magazine with ads for American Home Contractors with specials for a Premium roof tune up for only $149 and a Premium gutter tune up for only $125. I finally decided to schedule an appointment for today. I was called last night to confirm todays appointment. Paul was our technician, he called to say he was on the way and arrived on time. He inspected the roof and gutters and started to make some minor repairs. After he was done he came in to show us the pictures he had taken and explained to us in great detail that he replaced some nails in the roof shingles and put some caulk on the top of the house gutter. He also repaired a few gutter pieces around the house and one piece under the garage in the back of the house. He said the roof was in good shape. He offered to set up an appointment if we would like to get an estimate to replace the wood behind all of the gutters but we declined at this time. Overall it was a great experience and Paul was very nice and friendly."
- "The most honest contractors I’ve found with reasonable prices in comparison to competitors. Austin was great. He told me that my gutters were completely fine and I didn’t need the service. He wanted to educate me, as a first time homeowners and it was very generous of him! I had a company tell me that my gutter cleaning was going to cost me $450 and American Home gave me a better price at $125, and in the end, I didn’t even end up needing the cleaning. Definitely will be contacting them for future roofing needs and any other needs with my downspout!"
- "I called and reached out to American Home Contractors for gutter work on my home - they were quick to assist on the phone explaining the process and able to schedule my appointment within a few days! - Melvin came within the scheduled time even though the weather was not the best, he was quick, efficient and very kind explaining the job done, taking pictures and recommendations as well. He even let me know if I had any other issues they would be able to come back out to assist. I really appreciate the quality work and kind customer service."
- "Dan and Austin from American Home Contractors were very professional and friendly. They took their time to explain their findings and run through different scenarios that could play out depending on insurance. I appreciated their follow up and provided a detailed report. When I first started looking for a quote, I came across companies really lacked customer service. Austin even made a quick fix while he was on the roof even though he didn’t have to. Great experience so far."
- "Late in 2021, Paul came out and did a Gutter Tune-up. He called before he arrived, and was on time, professional, and very easy to work with. He spent a good amount of time working on the gutters and took MANY photos to show me what needed to be done and the results. He also took numerous photos of my roof and walked me through what he recommended be done to correct a few issues. He said it would be covered by their Roof Tune-up. I scheduled the work and once again Paul called before arriving, was on time. He did the work and showed me the after photos to explain what he had done. It was all very professional and Paul is very easy to talk with. I highly recommend American Home Contractors. A class act all the way."
- "Our thanks to Mike! Service was same-day and no fuss. We were thrilled to have a quick solution to our roof leak after getting some heavy rain. Great temporary fix for a roof that is not quite ready to be fully replaced. Great price!"
- "This company had affordable and fair pricing. The caliber of the employees that showed up to do the work were very high level. I'm very happy with the work they did for me. I highly recommend this company."
- "Thank you for cleaning my gutters and inspecting my roof. American home contractors Technician’s Michael Ordonez was amazing. He arrived on time. He was honest and thorough. Inspected our roof and found it to be stable and not needing any additional work at this time. Just performed a full gutter cleaning and kept everything around my house exceptionally clean 😀. Did the work and explained everything in detail with pictures. Also recommended very affordable gutter guards which we are highly considering. Will be using them for my future gutters and roof needs😊"
- "We recently had a roof replacement done with American Home Contractors. We were very happy with the whole process and the work. Our Project Coordinator, Jason Branch, impressed me right from our first meeting. He was responsive and answered all my questions promptly and respectfully. Honestly, it was his responsive and respectful manner with me that earned them the job. The work was done as promised and everyone on the job site was also knowledgeable and responsive. Our yard was cleaned up so it looked like nothing was ever done. I would highly recommend contacting Jason Branch at American Home Contractors for roof replacement. When the time comes for us to do any other house improvements, we will certainly contact Jason again."
- "Paul and Peter were great. Did exactly as promised. Fixed siding on the highest point of a 3 story hard to get to roof. Honest with no upsell or any pressure at all. Provided photos and details of roof tune up (minor repairs and fixes) with clear description. Great price and friendly customer service attitude. Appointment set up with home office was easy and efficient. Highly recommend them for everyone and will use again. Wish all contractors were this responsive and courteous."
- "Paul did a fantastic job clearing the gutters on my home. I've had the gutters cleaned in the past, but he did a thorough job clearing the debris from tough to reach places. He event pushed out a dent in the gutter. The attention to detail was much appreciated."
- "This company is great! The recently did my neighbors’ roof and gutters and they did an excellent job. Today I had a roof & gutters inspection done by Austin and he was very professional and took lots of pictures of my roof & gutters as well as inspected the storage shed. He also inspected the attic and took excellent pictures. He seemed very knowledgeable and showed a lot of interest in helping me doing a detailed inspection of all of these. He also contacted his company & they called me right away after he left to schedule a Free Estimate this Monday to replace all of these at my home: Roof & Gutters also for the storage shed. It is a Great relief to work with a professional company who is not only knowledgeable but professional and who truly cares about doing an excellent job not just getting my money. Don’t hesitate to contact them for all your roofing, gutters, siding, inspections and exterior house needs. You’ll be glad you did!"
- "I requested a gutter cleanup after noticing debris clogging most of my gutters. The technician Michael was exceptional. He was on-time, very helpful, informative, and very professional. He pointed out potential problem areas with my roof and gutters and let me know how his company could assist. I would recommend this service to anyone as a means of preventative maintenance. If given the option, choose Michael. You will not be disappointed."
- "I’ve had a great experience with Austin who came out to do some maintenance on our roof. There was a small leak coming in through one of the roof top vents and he took the time to go in the attic and figure out how to fix the issue. Great service and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!"
- "Paul was very efficient. He did a gutter tuneup on our townhouse. He cleaned up all debris and explained his assessment. I love the pictures they took. It makes it easy to understand what work is needed or done. We're having him come back to do a roof tuneup next week. So glad we found this company. Thanks for everything"
- "We loved having Melvin take a look at our roof. Melvin arrived promptly and explained to me what it is that he was going to do and that he would take many pictures. After inspecting our roof, documenting areas of concern, and fixing our issues, Melvin talked me through it all. He had areas of recommendation for future work and I appreciated that he left me a card for future calls. And kudos to him for being out in the hot sun! On top of it all, Melvin was able to show up before the forecast rain this week."
- "My original service appointment went smoothly, and I was very grateful that when a cancellation happened, they immediately called me back to offer me a same day appointment. Michael, the technician, gave me a 1 hour notice of his arrival and very professionally and courteously performed the gutter cleaning. There were no surprise costs or fees. He even provided the before and after photos for confirmation of the services provided. Thanks so much!"
- "Mike arrived promptly. He was extremely professional. Mike's exceptional knowledgable about gutters helped me understand. He finished the job quickly and correctly. In addition he provided recommendations. Also he advised some additional options the company offers. He is a true professional and customer friendly. I would strongly recommend American Home Contractors for home services. Lastly, the prices are reasonable."
- "Brian was punctual and very friendly. I appreciated the call ahead of time to let me know he was on his way for the appointment. The roof tune up was money well spent for the repairs he made and the inspection report I received from him. He took his time explaining the pictures and what steps he recommends for us to keep our home protected."
- "About a week and a half ago, my wife and I contacted American Home Contractors to provide us with an estimate. When Tyler and Brandon came to the home, they were very professional and respectful. The presentation was honestly very nice and organized. They took pictures of the roof and showed us all the materials they would be using on the roof and gutters. We gave them the ok to start the roof. The price was affordable and the work was very well done. Everyone that worked on our roof was very professional and polite. Also, Brandon was very easy to reach and provided quick response. We have shared the companies information with our friends and will be using their services again in the future."
- "Paul was on time and very through. After finishing up he left my backyard better than when he got there hosing the patio and not just what came out of the gutters. After he was finished and packed up I was asking questions about my windows and he took the time to get the ladder back out and climb up to the third story and do an inspection for me! I was very happy with the service and I intend to use them again!"
- "I wish I could give them six stars instead of five! Brandon and his crews were great. Brandon is the sales guy and was a true professional. Saved us a ton of money, yes a ton! The roofing crew and later the gutter crew showed up on time and really did a good job. Highly recommend Brandon and his team!!"
- "I cannot say enough good things about American Home Contractors. Between the ease of scheduling and their attention to detail, they are leaps and bounds above anyone else we have ever used. Our technician Austin B took the time to listen to my concerns that prompted the call, explained exactly what he was going to do and then walked me through the results on both his general inspection but also to address each of my earlier noted concerns directly. The report he sent is so thorough. I was panicked before because we had found a loose shingle but after having Austin and AHC out to repair and tune-up the roof, I now feel 110% at ease!"
- "Melvin deserved 6 stars! He is a true professional. Very skilled, on time, and had outstanding people skills. He went above and beyond to make sure I was informed and answered all of my questions. Do not hesitate to do business with this company! Very happy I went with American Home Contractors."
- "Melvin was absolutely fantastic! He gave me a call earlier in the morning, prior to my scheduled appointment, which worked out perfectly 4 hours ahead of schedule. He was very knowledgeable in his line of work and I would recommend him for future projects! Thank you Melvin and American Home Contractors. Sincerely, Clayton A."
- "Paul was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional and very knowledgeable about roofing in general and roofing issues in particular. He did a great job on my roof and gutter tune ups and thoroughly explained everything he needed to repair. His pictures also were thorough and helped me understand his work and my roof's needs. His gutter cleaning also was great and he completely cleaned up the residual debris right away. He clarified a lot of things that a different previous company had misinformed me about. I highly recommend Paul and his company and definitely will use them again. This is my second good experience with American Home Contractors in the past two years. Thanks Paul and thanks AHC!"
- "Melvin Bonilla cam promptly, did a thorough investigation of the cause of my roof leak and applied a repair. He even went beyond to the proposed work to be helpful. It was good to know there was an obvious problem that doesn't require replacing the whole roof. American Home Contractors provides a valuable service at a reasonable price."
- "Great company! Had roof and gutters inspected and small leak repaired. The service was done professionally and quickly with time taken out to explain everything found and fixed. Plus it was done for a great price. Highly recommend."
- "Mike did a tremendous job, we had called three roofers, and so glad we went with Mike. He explained everything took so many photos in real time as proof and to show us the needs, and quickly fixed everything. It was the most affordable bid as well! Thank you!"
- "I recently had my gutters cleaned and was told that one of my pipe boot gaskets had to be replaced and that another flashing needed to be caulked/sealed. The gutter cleaning company initially quoted me $250 for the repair, but I declined their service and went to do my own research. I came across American Home Contractors and saw that their ‘Premium Roof Tune Up’ package included the two repairs and more for only $150. I worked with Sarah to schedule my appointment and she was extremely helpful and informative! My tech, Paul, was efficient, respectful, and very punctual (10 mins early to be exact). Dealing with any home repair can be irritating, but Paul truly made this an easy experience. Thank you for your service!"
- "What an amazing experience! The guy who came to the house was very polite and knew the job well. He made sure to check everything from the inside of the roof in the attic to the outside on top of the house. He was very honest with his findings and took a lot of pictures to provide an easy explanation as to what and why he had to fix something! HIGHLY recommend this company. ☺️"
- "Used American Home Contractors to replace my main roof 3 years ago. Recently I noticed a leak on our bay window. Thinking it may have been the metal roof above that, had American Home Contractors come out to do an inspection of it. They caulked all around the bay window roof and surround area and also double checked the main roof and the attic again. Paul was very professional. Highly recommended."
- "Awesome! This was our first time needing roof repairs and our neighbor recommended American Home Contractors. They had a great deal going on that included an inspection and replacement of up to 10 shingles if needed. Austin was who came to our house and he was extremely professional. He went into the attic and onto the roof, took photos of the areas before and after repairs, and took his time to explain everything in great detail to my husband and provided a detailed report. Having had sub-par work by contractors in the past we were a little worried about using a company we never had before, but AHC was really awesome! We will definitely call them if we ever have any other issues, abs likely every year just to look and check things out."
- "Mike provided information in great detail with very clear and easy to understand descriptions of the status of all the parts of the roof and trim and flashing and so on. Very professional and very in depth so I know where I stand on needed repairs and things to keep an eye out for. I will definitely call them back in the future if I need anything done on my roof or gutters."
- "From the start, a great experience. Responsive, allowed upload of pics. Great communication and my tech showed up right on time. Austin was fantastic .. explained everything he was going to do, gave me feedback afterward and was very courteous. Great value ... will use for all my roofing needs in the future."
- "I had a great experience working with Tyler from American Home Contractors. My roof was very old and in bad condition and he helped me understand the options and worked with my budget to get the project done. The roofing crew was very careful to protect the home with big tarps and my new roof is beautiful! When Tyler came to inspect the work he even took time to take apart an old exterior light fixture to change a bulb for me. I highly recommend American Home Contractors for all of your home exterior needs!"
- "I typically don't write reviews, but American Home Contractors went above and beyond on all fronts. I'd give them an 10 out of 10 if the system would allow. It was an excellent customer experience the whole way through built on knowledgeable, helpful staff and the attention to quality work. A special thanks to Brandon, Austin, and Wilfredo for their collective and tireless efforts to provide an amazing customer experience. Definitely above and beyond most contractor experiences out there. I've already begun to recommend them to friends and neighbors after doing a lot of prior research on other service providers."
- "American Home Contractors installed a new roof, new gutters, and new skylights in our home. The work was done by professional and experienced employees. We are very satisfied with the new roof, great installation with no issues. The 6-inch gutters and 4- inches downspouts were professionally installed and look great. They had to retrofit the new skylights to replace the old skylights made by a company that is no longer in business. Overall the installation was very good. We dealt with Tyler Griffin; he was very accommodating to our requirements and gave us a good price for all the work. Overall we are very satisfied with this company and highly recommend it."
- "My technician (Mike) was absolutely fantastic! On time, professional, kind and courteous! He was quick to id that there was storm damage to my roof and gutters, and HELPED me with initiating insurance claim. I point blank informed my insurance company that I want (Mike) and company he is at to do the work required. Honesty, integrity and forthright... im so far) beyond impressed with this company. If Mike is any indication of your employees, then I'm one happy customer!"
- "Brett performed a roof inspection/tune up for our home sale. He arrived on time was very friendly. He took his time to review concerns from the buyer. He was completely transparent with his professional opinion. Our roof didn't need a tune up so we were not charged. This is an honest business. There was no pushy up-charges discussed. We highly recommend this company and will keep their information close for any future needs."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Installation Problems and Unprofessional Conduct"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Sully Station Roofing
- Dulles International Airp Roofing
- Centreville Roofing
- Oak Hill Roofing
- South Riding Roofing
- Fairfax County Government Roofing
- Clifton Roofing
- Oakton Roofing
- Dulles Roofing
- Arcola Roofing
- Chantilly Roofing
- Catharpin Roofing
- Manassas Park Roofing
- Sudley Spgs Roofing
- Sudley Springs Roofing
- Brambleton Roofing
- Broadlands Roofing
- Vienna Roofing