The Master Flow® roof-mounted Wi-Fi Power Attic Vent allows you to wirelessly control your attic vent from anywhere in your home. A great investment in attic ventilation, this next-generation technology allows you to connect directly to the vent via a Wi-Fi®- or Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled device to monitor and adjust the vent’s thermostat and humidistat for maximum efficiency and performance.* This smart feature make it easy to control your attic vent in order to reduce heat and moisture in your attic for maximum comfort. It’s even great for use in a garage. It’s simple to operate…just download the GAF Wi-Fi Vent App and use your smartphone or tablet to control the vent. This efficient attic vent can move air at the rate of 1,250 cu. ft. per minute and is perfect for attics up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Roof-mount power attic vent
- Connects directly to many Wi-Fi®- or Bluetooth® technology-enabled devices*
- Helps remove damaging heat and moisture from the attic
- Energy-efficient motor design uses up to 55% less electricity than comparable vents (based on GAF testing at 120 volts)• Includes adjustable thermostat & humidistat
- Available in Black or Weathered Wood
- Galvanized steel construction for durability
- Heavy-duty internal screen helps prevent animal infestation
- Excellent for roof slopes 2:12 to 12:12
- UL Listed to ANSI/UL 507
- Miami-Dade County Product Control approved, State of Florida approved, and meets or exceeds the requirements of Texas Department of Insurance
Note: Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by GAF is under license. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google LLC. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
*To control the attic vent from your mobile device, you must have a direct wireless connection between the attic vent and your Wi-Fi®- or Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled device and download the GAF Wi-Fi Vent App from the App Store® or Google Play™ Store. Requires Android™ 4.4 – 7.0, iOS 10, or iOS 11. If this attic vent is not controlled by a Wi-Fi®- or Bluetooth® technology-enabled device, it will operate at recommended factory settings.