Timberline HD® Reflector Series™
Timberline HD® Reflector Series™ House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Advice From Our Expert
Find a GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
AS COOL AS IT GETS. GAF Timberline HD® Reflector Series™ Shingles have rich, vivid color blends never before seen in a cool roof. The enhanced shadow effect and rich color blends of Timberline HD® Reflector Series™ Shingles combine to give your roof a striking look unmatched by any other brand. With Timberline HD® Reflector Series™ Shingles, you get proven performance and reliability — plus potential cooling cost savings!1
- Code Compliance: Meet the prescriptive solar reflectance and thermal emittance requirements according to the 2016 Title 24 Standards, are rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council, and meet the cool roof requirements of the Los Angeles Green Building Code. Find out more about Title 24 here.
- Beautiful Look: Feature GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.2
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3 A cool roof from GAF helps minimize solar heat gain by reflecting incoming sun rays and re-emitting the absorbed energy — thereby reducing the heat going into the house and in the attic. This may translate into savings on air-conditioning bills.1
1Potential for savings depends on various factors including, but not limited to, radiative properties of shingles installed, climate zone, utility rates, location, and HVAC equipment efficiency. For the radiative properties of each shingle in this brochure, visit the CRRC’s Rated Products Directory at coolroofs.org/products.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- Lifetime Roofing System
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
For peace of mind choose a GAF factory-certified Master Elite® roofing contractor.
PRICING & WHERE TO BUY
Find a GAF retailer or distributor near you.