Thanks to modern reflective technology, you can join the green revolution with Timberline® Cool Series® Roofing Shingles. Our highly reflective shingles can help to reduce temperatures in your attic, so your home will stay cooler in the summer — to help save on air-conditioning costs.1 According to the Cool Roof Rating Council, cool roofs may save homeowners an average of 7–15% on their total cooling costs.1 A cool roof minimizes the solar heat gain of a building by reflecting incoming sun rays and re-emitting the absorbed energy. Timberline® Cool Series® is an ENERGY STAR®-certified product.2
Rebates: Some utility companies may provide incentives for using cool shingles.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.4
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Seal-A-Ridge® Ridge Cap Shingles.6
1Potential for savings depends on various factors including, but not limited to, climate zone, utility rates, location, and HVAC equipment efficiency.
2When installed properly, this product will help reduce energy costs. Actual savings will vary based on geographic location and individual building characteristics. For more information, contact GAF Technical Services at 1-800-ROOF-411 or call 1-888-STAR-YES.
3See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
4This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
5StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
6These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.