Timberline Ultra HD®
Advanced Stain Resistance
Timberline Ultra HD® House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Advice From Our Expert
Find a GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles will cost you just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. In return, you will enjoy a thicker, ultra-dimensional wood-shake look for your roof—and can increase your home’s resale value, too.
- Beautiful Look: Up to 53% thicker than standard architectural shingles,1 Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles feature GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for an ultra-dimensional wood-shake look on your roof offering a natural beauty and incredible thickness you’ll notice and appreciate.
- Trusted: Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.4
- Advanced Stain Resistance: New patent-pending StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology uses specially engineered capsules to release copper over time for long-lasting algae-fighting power.5
1Comparison refers to Timberline HD® Shingles. Thickness varies by plant; see actual shingles for comparison.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
4These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
5StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology and 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on Timberline Ultra HD® Shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard Plus™ logo. Does not apply to Timberline Ultra HD® Reflector Series™ Shingles. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- Lifetime Roofing System
- Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
|Dimensions (SP)||13 1/4” x 39 3/8” (336.55 mm x 1 m)|
|Exposure||5 5/8'' (144 mm)|
|Material||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|Wind Warranty||130 mph|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||ESR-3267 - Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|Miami-Dade County||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|TDI||Texas Department of Insurance listed|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D3462||Yes - Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture.|
|ASTM D7158||Class H|
|CSA A123.5||Yes - Refers only to shingles sold in Canada.|
|UL 790||Class A|
|UL 997||Modified to 110 mph|
|Title 24 (California Energy Commission)||Yes - Birchwood|
|CRRC||Yes - Birchwood|
|Miami 21 (Florida Building Code)||Yes - Birchwood|
For peace of mind choose a GAF factory-certified Master Elite® roofing contractor.
PRICING & WHERE TO BUY
Find a GAF retailer or distributor near you.