Fact: Your roof can represent up to 40% of your home's curb appeal. Improve its look and even its resale value with Timberline® American Harvest® Shingles from GAF. The American Harvest® Collection with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology will give you the modern architectural style you want, at a price you can afford, with rugged, dependable performance that only a Timberline® roof can offer.
Its custom color palette uses surprising colors that reflect the beauty of America’s heartland. Subtle blends with contrasting colors add even greater dimensionality and beauty to your roof using higher contrast and on-trend colors.
Custom-Designed Color Palette: Professionally designed color palette featuring subtle blends with contrasting colors that will add sophistication and charm to any home.
- Extra-Dimensional: Optimized construction and advanced color application techniques result in an extra-dimensional look.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced, with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.1
- Highest Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles with StainGuard® protection or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3,4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.