Timberline® UHD Shingles will cost you just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles1. In return, you will enjoy a thicker, ultra-dimensional wood-shake look for your roof — and you can increase your home’s resale value, too.
- Enhanced Dimensionality: New Dual Shadow Line takes your home's curb appeal to new heights with depth so exceptional, once your new Timberline® UHD roof is installed, the impact is unmistakable.
- Beautiful Look: Up to 53% thicker than our standard architectural shingles,1 Timberline® UHD Shingles feature GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a natural beauty and incredible thickness you’ll notice and appreciate.
- Trusted: Timberline® UHD Shingles have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. only).
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).3
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.4
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.5
- Advanced Stain Resistance: New patent-pending StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology uses specially engineered capsules to release copper over time for long-lasting algae-fighting power.2
1Comparison refers to Timberline HD® Shingles. Thickness varies by plant; see actual shingles for comparison.
2Timberline® UHD with Dual Shadow Line, StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology, and 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration is only available on shingles sold in packages with the words Timberline Ultra HD® in yellow and the StainGuard Plus™ logo. Does not apply to Timberline Ultra HD® Reflector Series™ Shingles. Product not available in all areas. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. 3This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details.
4See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
5This product is not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.