Woodland® House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
The GAF Style Guide
Find a GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
Your roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s “curb appeal.” Maximizing your home’s “visual appeal” with Value Collection. Lifetime1 Designer Shingles from GAF can be exciting, fun—and a smart investment. You don't have to travel back in time in order to re-create the natural beauty of a hand-cut shingle roof. You simply need Woodland® Lifetime Designer Shingles.
Stylish and surprisingly affordable, Woodland® Shingles are where modern technology meets old-world tradition. The custom color palette, designed exclusively for GAF by color industry expert Patricia Verlodt, features subtle blends with contrasting colors that are designed to enhance your home’s exterior and give it unexpected depth and beauty. So your roof will not only last— it’ll be the talk of your neighborhood! Woodland®.
Lifetime Designer Shingles offer you these great benefits:
- Affordable Luxury: Woodland® Shingles are only a fraction of the cost of traditional slate or wood shakes.
- Sophisticated Design: Artisan-crafted shapes combined with oversized tabs and a dimensional design result in a sophisticated beauty unmatched by typical shingles.
- Custom Color Palette: Specially formulated color palette designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Trusted: Woodland® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h)!3
- The Ultimate Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles with StainGuard® protection or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
4These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- Lifetime Roofing System
- Lifetime Ltd. Warranty
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
|Dimensions (SP)||17'' x 40'' (431.8 mm x 1016 mm)|
|Exposure||6 1/2'' (165 mm)|
|Material||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|Wind Warranty||130 mph|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||ESR-3267 - Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|Miami-Dade County||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|TDI||Texas Department of Insurance listed|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D3462||Yes - Meets ASTM D3462|
|ASTM D7158||Class H|
|UL 790||Class A|
|UL 997||modified to 110 mph|