Sienna® House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Advice From Our Expert
Find a GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
Sienna® Shingles are a great alternative to standard architectural shingles—and will add a touch of Old World elegance to any home. Their unique diamond shape and stylish color palette are designed to complement virtually any exterior color scheme. As part of GAF’s Value Collection, Sienna® Shingles offer the beauty of a luxury designer shingle at an incredibly affordable price—just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. They’re also backed by GAF’s Lifetime ltd. warranty.1 So the roof will not only last—it’ll be the talk of the neighborhood!
- Trusted: Sienna® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles. Also use color-coordinated StarterMatch™ Starter Strip Shingles.3
- Custom Color Palette: Designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas.Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- Lifetime Roofing System
- Lifetime Ltd. Warranty
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
|Dimensions (SP)||17 3/8'' x 40'' (441.3 mm x 1016 mm)|
|Approx. Nails/Sq||256 (384 where 6 nails per shingle is required)|
|Exposure||5 1/2'' (140 mm)|
|Material||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|Wind Warranty||130 mph|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|Miami-Dade County||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|TDI||Texas Department of Insurance listed|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D7158||Class H|
|UL 790||Class A|
|UL 997||modified to 110 mph|
For peace of mind choose a GAF factory-certified Master Elite® roofing contractor.
PRICING & WHERE TO BUY
Find a GAF retailer or distributor near you.