Help protect your new roof with quality roof deck protection. RoofPro™ SBS-Modified All-Purpose Underlayment helps to prevent wind-driven rain from infiltrating the roof system. RoofPro™ SBS-Modified All-Purpose Underlayment is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System,1 and has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.2
- Maximum Performance: SBS-modified asphalt increases flexibility and provides long-lasting durability.
- Versatile: Can be installed under asphalt shingles, tile, or wood roofs.3
- Looks Better: Fiberglass reinforcement helps to eliminate telegraphing of wrinkles, which can detract from the finished look of your new roof.
- Increased Strength: Excellent tear resistance compared to conventional organic felts.
- Great Protection: Serves as an added layer of protection to help prevent wind-driven rain or other sources of moisture from infiltrating your roofing system.
UV Stabilized Construction: Resists UV degradation for up to 60 days.4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
2RoofPro™ SBS-Modified All-Purpose Underlayment has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (applicable in U.S. only).
3Do not install under metal roofs. Contact GAF Technical Services at 1-800-ROOF-411 or visit gaf.com for acceptable non-asphaltic roofing systems and limited warranty coverage.
460-day UV resistance refers to standardized testing conducted by GAF to ensure the product will not physically degrade when exposed to UV. It is NOT related to withstanding water, snow, or wind. While RoofPro™ SBS-Modified All-Purpose Underlayment is water resistant, it is NOT WATERPROOF. DO NOT USE RoofPro™ SBS-Modified All-Purpose Underlayment as a temporary roof to protect property or possessions.