Why StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coatings?
Bonds permanently when mixed with StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating Part B and StreetBond® Colorant to asphalt surfaces to provide both an enduring, aesthetic finish as well as a low-maintenance surface that helps protect and extend the life of the pavement.
- Flexible: Unlike most pavement coatings, StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating works with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, de-laminate, or shrink-crack (when installed per manufacturer’s installation specifications)*
- Durable: StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating is tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage, and has excellent adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative pavement coating products*
- Environmentally Responsible: StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating is non-toxic, fully recyclable, and water-based; it has very low volatile organic content (VOC) and meets Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical Resistant: StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating is resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil, and deicing agents*
- Color Stability: StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating incorporates UV-stable pigments that are fade resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight*
- Friction: StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating has excellent friction properties, resulting in slip- and skid-resistant colored pavement surfaces that exceed all government-regulated vehicle skid-resistance requirements*
Developed for use over imprinted or flat asphalt, StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating Part A, when mixed with StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating Part B and StreetBond® Colorant, can be applied to crosswalks, parking lots, medians, traffic circles, pedestrian areas, driveways, streetscapes, and more!
Refer to the StreetBond® color guide for a list of colors.
*See StreetBond® 1-Year Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.