Why GAF WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding?
Perfect design and easy installation with virtually no maintenance makes GAF WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding the right choice to closely match and replace old asbestos siding.
- Classic Look: WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding possesses a distinctive beauty unavailable in any other siding products on the market.
- Unique Design: Virtually identical in size and shape to millions of old non-existent siding shingles make it the perfect replacement solution.
- Easy Replacement: After properly removing the old siding1, simply nail the WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding in place and paint.
- Fast Installation: Unlike some other fiber-cement siding products, WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding does not require caulking at every joint.
- Safe: WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding contains NO asbestos.
- Pre-Primed: Comes with a flat white primed surface, ready for painting.
- Durable: Helps resist warping, denting, rotting, expanding, contracting, and termite infiltration.
- Peace Of Mind: Backed by a 25-year ltd. Warranty.2
- Replacement: Great for replacing old asbestos shingles, siding small additions, or even changing windows without the expense of new siding for the whole house.
- New Construction: WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding meets or exceeds UL approved non-combustible testing (ASTM E136 & UL 723), making it a great option for new construction.
Where Can I Purchase WeatherSide™ Purity™ Shingles?
Option 1: Contact Your Local GAF Distributor or The Home Depot®
Option 2: Buy WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding Replacement Siding Online at www.gaf-weatherside.com
1We recommend that any removal and disposal of asbestos-containing products be done by a professionally trained asbestos removal contractor.
2See WeatherSide™ Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.