Why GAF WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding?
Perfect design and easy installation with virtually no maintenance makes GAF WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding the right choice to closely match and replace old asbestos siding.
- Classic Look: WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding possesses a distinctive beauty unavailable in any other siding products on the market.
- Unique Design: Virtually identical in size and shape to millions of old non-existent siding shingles make it the perfect replacement solution.
- Easy Replacement: After properly removing the old siding1, simply nail the WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding in place and paint.
- Fast Installation: Unlike some other fiber-cement siding products, WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding does not require caulking at every joint.
- Safe: WeatherSide™ Fiber-Cement Siding contains NO asbestos.
- Pre-Primed: Comes with a flat white primed surface, ready for painting.
- Durable: Helps resist warping, denting, rotting, expanding, contracting, and termite infiltration.
- Peace Of Mind: Backed by a 25-year ltd. warranty.2
The perfect finishing touch to complete the outside corners of your GAF WeatherSide™ Siding job. Each individual corner completes one course of siding. For use with Profile™ , Purity, and Emphasis Shingles.
- 9" Pre-Primed Corners: For use with Profile 9 Siding
- 12" Pre-Primed Corners: For use with Profile 12 and all Purity Siding
- 14" Pre-Primed Corners: For use with Profile 14 Siding
- Emphasis Pre-Primed Corners: For use with Emphasis Siding
1We recommend that any removal and disposal of asbestos-containing products be done by a professionally trained asbestos removal contractor.
2See WeatherSide™ Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.