Why EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Membrane?
PVC has excellent flexibility. It also has increased resistance to UV, ozone, chemicals, tears, and punctures. That along with heat-welded seams, a white reflective color, and how simple it is to repair and install makes it the right choice for your job. Guarantees are available up to 20 years when using EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Smooth Membrane.2
- Heat-welded seams for greater reliability.
- Easy, three-step installation to reduce the chance of application errors.
- High reflectivity for greater energy savings Increased chemical resistance compared to other roofing technologies.
- Simple repair to reduce your ongoing maintenance costs.
EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Smooth Membrane is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- RhinoBond®1 Application: Achieves the look and performance of a fully adhered roof at nearly the cost of a mechanically attached system.
- Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.2
- Adhered Application: When installed with EverGuard® 2331 Bonding Adhesive (solvent based), it results in a smooth appearance and is low VOC compliant.
- Provides excellent wind uplift performance and qualifies for the longest guarantee available.2
Field fabrication of PVC accessories is time-consuming, costly, inconsistent, and can lead to unreliable details that could compromise a watertight roofing system. EverGuard® PVC pre-fabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity by up to 200%,3 while reducing installation cost by up to 12%.
1RhinoBond® is a registered trademark of OMG.
2See applicable guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.
3Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.