EverGuard® PVC XK 80‑mil Fleece‑Back Membrane
Suitable for use in all types of single-ply systems including mechanically attached, ballasted, and fully adhered.
EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Fleece-Back Membrane
Why EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Fleece-Back Membrane?
Guarantees are available up to 20 years when using EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Fleece-Back Membrane.1 The factory-applied polyester fleece provides additional protection to the membrane including no need for a slip sheet when re-covering over a variety of roofs and enhanced puncture resistance, especially in areas more prone to hail. The addition of KEE to replace plasticizers provides better weathering characteristics. Efficiency increases 2–3 times when installing fleece-back with GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesive (compared to standard PVC adhesives). Those benefits along with heat-welded seams, a high reflectivity, and how simple it is to repair and install make it the right choice for your job.
BenefitsBenefits of EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Fleece-Back Membrane include:
- Doesn't require a slip sheet when re-covering over a variety of roofs and provides enhanced puncture resistance, especially in areas more prone to hail.
- Increase efficiencies 2–3 times when installing fleece-back with GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesive (compared to standard PVC adhesives).
- Heat-welded seams for greater reliability.
- Easy, three-step installation to reduce the chance of application errors High reflectivity for greater energy savings.
- Increased chemical resistance compared to other roofing technologies.
- Simple repair to reduce your ongoing maintenance costs.
EverGuard® PVC XK 80-mil Fleece-Back Membrane is suitable for several types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: For a quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- Adhered Application: When installed with EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water based), it provides excellent wind uplift performance and qualifies for the longest guarantee available for this product.1 EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive does not produce an odor and can be used during installations on occupied buildings such as hospitals.
- LRF-O Adhesive: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- LRF-M Adhesive: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- Two-Part Roofing Adhesive: Self-contained low-rise foam dispensing kit, offering 20 squares per kit so there are fewer changeovers.
- Cost effective since you don't need spray equipment and no downtime/ maintenance worries. Can also be used for insulation applications.
- Qualifies for the longest guarantees available for this product1 and is low VOC compliant.
- GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesives can be used as insulation adhesives. It also offers an added benefit because of its spatter pattern, which results in complete coverage for the membrane.
2Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.