Why RUBEROID® 30 Granule FR Membrane?
RUBEROID® 30 Granule FR Membrane is a fire-resistant modified bitumen membrane manufactured to stringent GAF specifications. Its core is a strong, resilient non-woven glass mat that is coated with an inherently fire-resistant SBS polymer-modified asphalt and surfaced with mineral granules.
- Typical system guarantees available for up to 15 years; select system constructions available with up to 20-year guarantee coverage1
- Combines the strength of fiberglass reinforcement with the elongation characteristics of SBS-modified asphalt
- Lightweight - Installed roof designs weigh less than 3 pounds per square foot
- RUBEROID® 30 Granule FR Membrane is backed by GAF, a company with over 130 years in the roofing business
- No coating required for Class A rating from UL
RUBEROID® 30 Granule FR Membrane is designed for new roofing, including GAF 20/30 FR system and re-cover applications as well as in the construction of flashings. It is also an ideal product for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or modified bitumen systems.
1See applicable warranty or guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.