Why RUBEROID® HW PLUS GRANULE FR Membrane?Its core is a strong, resilient, non-woven polyester mat that is coated with an inherently fire-resistant polymer modified asphalt and surfaced with mineral granules.
- System guarantees are available for up to 20 years.1
- Installed roof designs weigh less than 2 pounds per square foot.
- Specially formulated modified asphalt gives RUBEROID® HW PLUS GRANULE FR lasting performance.
- Specially formulated poly burn-off film allows for easy installation.
- Heat-Welding allows for kettle-free operation.
- Its premium polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears due to its pliability and elongation characteristics.
- Backed by GAF, a company with over 130 years in the roofing business.
- No coatings required for Class A ratings from UL and FMRC.
- RUBEROID® HW PLUS GRANULE FR is designed for new roofing and re-covering applications as well as the construction of flashings.
- RUBEROID® HW PLUS GRANULE FR is also an ideal product for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or other modified bitumen systems.
1See applicable warranty or guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.