Why RUBEROID® HW GRANULE Membrane?
RUBEROID® HW GRANULE is a tough, resilient SBS-modified bitumen membrane that can be installed without the use of hot asphalt. Its core is a strong, resilient non-woven polyester mat that is coated with an SBS polymer-modified asphalt and surfaced with mineral granules.
- Typical system guarantees available for up to 15 years; select system constructions available with up to 20-year guarantee coverage1
- Installed roof designs weigh less than 2 pounds per square foot
- Specially formulated modified asphalt gives RUBEROID® HW GRANULE lasting performance
- Specially formulated poly burn-off film allows for easy installation
- Heat welding allows for kettle-free operation
- RUBEROID® HW GRANULE polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears due to its pliability and elongation characteristics
- RUBEROID® HW GRANULE is backed by GAF, a company with over 130 years in the roofing business
RUBEROID® HW GRANULE is designed for new roofing and re-covering applications as well as the construction of flashings. RUBEROID® HW GRANULE is also an ideal product for repairs of built-up roofing membranes or other modified bitumen systems.
1See applicable warranty or guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.