Why Metalastic™ LP Low Profile Expansion Joint Covers?
Field splices are one of the most notorious leak sites on the expansion joint cover. Metalastic™ Expansion Joint Covers come in continuous lengths up to 250 ft., eliminating up to 90% of those splices along with the resulting leaks and embarrassing callbacks. They also reduce installed costs by up to 8%.
- Compatible with all types of roofing systems and available with a black or white surface membrane, Metalastic™ LPs create a uniform surface for a neater finished appearance
- Available in custom styles, sizes, and transitions to meet virtually any expansion joint detail
- Flexible, contoured bellows have no seams or channels to trap water
- Custom designs available, including custom profiles and transitions with galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, or copper nailing flanges
- Advanced butyl technology reduces installation hassles with a self-adhering seam-joining system
- Splices take only 15 seconds vs. 15 minutes
- Uniform splicing technique for all styles makes installation and repairs quicker and easier than ever
- Faster, safer, and longer-lasting expansion joint seam detail
- Easy & Foolproof
- Unroll Metalastic™ Expansion Joint Cover
- Nail inside metal nailer on one side.
- Apply Matrix™ 203 asphalt cement to vertical curb faces (or order with Metalastic™ Butyl Tape Sealant), fold down, and fasten outside nailer
- Compress bellows by aligning opposite nailing flanges with opposite curb edge and fasten