Why AccuTrac® and Accuseam® Plates?
AccuTrac® and Accuseam® Plates are ergonomic fastening solutions for attaching insulation and cover boards (AccuTrac®) and single-ply membranes (Accuseam®).
- Produced from Galvalume®-coated steel for years of corrosion-free service
- Factory Mutual and Miami-Dade County Product Control approved
- 3" (76 mm) Square Recessed AccuTrac® Plate features deep reinforcing ribs for superior resistance to bending
- 3" (76 mm) Square Flat Bottom AccuTrac® Plate can be used with hard board insulation
- Drill-Tec™ AccuTrac® & Accuseam® Plates are used only with the AccuTrac® stand-up tool available from OMG.
- A 3" (76 mm) Square Recessed AccuTrac® Plate is to be used with Hex Head fasteners or Drill-Tec™ Phillips Head fasteners
- A 3" (76 mm) Square Flat Bottom AccuTrac® Plate is to be used with Drill-Tec™ Phillips Head fasteners only
- For detailed fastening instructions, please refer to the GAF roofing/attachment system mini manuals at gaf.com.
Note: Galvalume® is a registered trademark of BIEC International Inc. and some of its licensed producers.