Why MATRIX™ 102 SBS Membrane Adhesive?
Superior bonding strength and high flexibility allows this product to accommodate temperature-related expansion and contraction of the roof system. Manufactured with SURE GRIP™ Technology, MATRIX™ 102 SBS Membrane Adhesive has superior bonding strength and high flexibility to accommodate temperature-related expansion and contraction of the roof system. Easy application with a sprayer, brush, or notched squeegee-maintains excellent low temperature flexibility and a low-odor formulation to ensure a better environment for both the installer and building occupants.
- Engineered to provide exceptional wind-uplift performance
- Excellent Fire Performance Strong moisture and mold resistance
- Versatile roof board that can be used with many different roofing systems
- Made from 97% pre-consumer recycled materials
MATRIX™ 102 SBS Membrane Adhesive is a cold-applied adhesive for modified bitumen systems (in place of hot asphalt) to adhere to:
- SBS base, interplay, and cap sheets
- Existing smooth asphalt roofs
- Type G2 asphalt coated glass base sheet