Why United Coatings™ Surface Seal SB?
United Coatings™ Surface Seal SB is a solvent-based, sprayable thermoplastic rubber coating that cures to form a seamless rubber membrane. It is highly reflective, provides extra protection, and is highly flexible to accommodate temperature-related expansion and contraction of the roof system.
- ENERGY STAR® certified (U.S. only) reflectivity can dramatically decrease building temperatures (White only)
- Highly reflective and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance (White only)
- Ideal for modified bitumen, BUR, metal, wood, concrete, and EPDM
- United Coatings™ Surface Seal SB is a liquid-applied seamless sealant membrane used in the retrofit of most commercial roof surfaces.
- United Coatings™ Surface Seal SB is designed to protect and restore aged modified bitumen, BUR, metal, wood, concrete, and EPDM roof surfaces, and to increase a roof’s reflectivity.
- It’s ideal for application on most commercial roofs in temperatures as low as 32°F, provided the product is stored at room temperature prior to installation.
Gray, Leaf Green, Light Blue, Light Gray, Light Tan, Patina Green, Tan, Terra Cotta, White