Why TOPCOAT® Surface Seal SB?
TOPCOAT® Surface Seal SB is a solvent-based, sprayable thermoplastic rubber sealant, which cures to form a seamless rubber membrane. It is highly reflective, provides extra protection, and is highly flexible to accommodate temperature-related expansion and contraction of the roof system.
- ENERGY STAR® certified (U.S. only) reflectivity can dramatically decrease building temperatures
- Highly reflective and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance
- Ideal for modified bitumen, Hypalon®, BUR, metal, TPO, wood, concrete, and EPDM Designed to be applied at temperatures as low as 32°F
- Strong: Forms a flexible seal that will not become brittle
- Flexible: Will expand and contract with roof Limited material warranty available for up to five years1
- Guarantees available for up to 20 years1
- TOPCOAT® Surface Seal SB is a liquid-applied seamless rubber membrane used in the retrofit of most commercial roof surfaces.
- TOPCOAT® Surface Seal SB Membrane is designed to protect and restore BUR, modified bitumen, EPDM, metal, concrete, and wood roof surfaces. It is also used to increase a roof’s reflectivity.
- Roof must have positive drainage
- Surface must be free of ponding water, ice, snow, and debris prior to application
- Do not apply at temperatures below 32°F
- Substrate temperatures must be below 120°F when applying product
Gray, Leaf Green, Light Blue, Light Gray, Light Tan, Patina Green, Tan, Terra Cotta, White
1See applicable warranty or guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.
Note: Hypalon® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomeric LLC.