Why United Coatings™ PMMA Fleece?
A non-woven, needle-punched polyester fabric reinforcement specially designed for use with the United Coatings™ PMMA Flashing System.
- 100% polyester reinforcement for penetrations
- Easily conforms around penetration Improves strength while maintaining flexibility
- Good for smoothing and repairing “alligatored” asphaltic membranes
United Coatings™ PMMA Fleece is designed to reinforce areas of BUR and SBS substrates that are heavily alligatored or contain numerous cracks, seams, joints, or splits.
United Coatings™ PMMA Fleece should be installed as required after application of any primers or caulk, and prior to application of the coating on the field of the roof. It should be embedded into United Coatings™ PMMA Flashing Resin – Summer or Winter Grade.
- 1 ft. (305 mm) by 82 ft. (25 m) rolls
- 1 ft. (305 mm) by 164 ft. (50 m) rolls
- 3.4 ft. (1.04 m) by 164 ft. (50 m) rolls
- 2.1 ft. (655 mm) by 164 ft. (50 m) rolls