Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Spray Grade Flashing?
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Spray Grade Flashing is a water-based, synthetic rubber sealant that cures in the ultraviolet rays of the sun to create a flexible seal that will not become brittle.
- Can be used in conjunction with flashing fabric to provide a superior seam
- Flexible: will expand and contract with metal roof
- Free from plasticizers and oils that will migrate out over time
- Required for joints, seams, penetrations, and fastener heads
- Applied with a roller, brush, or airless sprayer
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Spray Grade Flashing is designed for use on metal, wood, and concrete.