Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Liquid Fabric?
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Liquid Fabric is a stitch bonded polyester - one of the strongest fabrics out there. It increases the long-term strength of the system and allows the stresses of normal building movement to be spread over a wider area.
- Offers an unusual combination of high-strength properties and good elongation for excellent thermal stress resistance
- Designed to conform to irregular and dissimilar surfaces more easily than other soft fabrics
- Has high absorption capability, allowing it to easily wet into and become encapsulated by the acrylic coating
- Forms tough, waterproof details or overall reinforcement
- Very pliable
- United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Liquid Fabric is designed to reinforce large roof areas that are heavily alligatored or contain numerous cracks, seams, joints, or splits.
- It can be applied to asphaltic roofing, metal, concrete, wood, Hypalon®, and SPF substrates.
- Roof Mate™ Liquid Fabric is also designed for use with United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Base Coat to reinforce flashing details, roof penetrations, and seams.