Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate HT Coating?
United Coatings™ Roof Mate HT Coating is a “breathable” coating, allowing moisture vapor to pass through the film while remaining impervious to mass water penetration. It forms a waterproof elastomeric seal, uniformly covering the textured profile of various substrates.
- Dense, smooth finish repels dirt and pollutants
- Once applied, the substrate is protected from further degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure
- Resistant to foot traffic
- Resists abusive weather like ice, snow, wind-driven rain, and sand under normal conditions
- Slicker, cleaner, and more abrasion resistant than other acrylics
- High-tensile strength & elongation
- High acrylic resin
United Coatings™ Roof Mate HT Coating was especially developed as a superior coating for extending the life of metal, BUR, modified bitumen, Hypalon®, PVC, KEE, and TPO roofs.
Gray, Light Gray, Light Tan, White.
All other colors are custom matched by GAF for the specific application. Color chips or samples must be furnished to GAF for all custom colors.