Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ HT Coating?
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ HT Coating is a “breathable” coating, allowing moisture vapor to pass through the film while remaining impervious to mass water penetration. It forms a waterproof elastomeric seal, uniformly covering the textured profile of various substrates.
- Dense, smooth finish repels dirt and pollutants
- Once applied, the substrate is protected from further degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure
- Resistant to foot traffic
- Resists abusive weather like ice, snow, wind-driven rain, and sand under normal conditions
- Slicker, cleaner, and more abrasion resistant than other acrylics
- High-tensile strength & elongation
- High acrylic resin
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ HT Coating was especially developed as a superior coating for extending the life of metal, BUR, modified bitumen, Hypalon®, PVC, KEE, and TPO roofs.