Why United Coatings™ Diathon® Roof Coating?
United Coatings™ Diathon® Roof Coating protects from degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure. It combines high solids emulsion polymers and potent biocides while non-migrating fire-retardant chemicals are permanently locked into the cured coating to ensure performance.
- Unique among acrylic elastomers in that elongation and tensile strength properties are both maintained at lower temperatures.
- Tested and certified to exceed ASTM D6083 standards.
- ENERGY STAR® certified (U.S. only).
- High acrylic resin content helps provide long-term durability.
- Fire retardants are dispersed into the raw material for long-term fire protection.
- Protects against normal abrasive weather conditions such as ice, snow, and sand.
United Coatings™ Diathon® Roof Coating was specifically developed for use over SPF insulated concrete, metal, plywood, and ambient and hot tanks.
Gray, Light Gray, Light Tan, Tan, White