Why TOPCOAT® MB Plus Coating?
TOPCOAT® MB Plus Membrane is a water-based, low-VOC, acrylic, sprayable polymeric liquid that cures to form a seamless rubber membrane. It covers and protects most roof surfaces including modified bitumen (smooth and granulated), smooth BUR, and metal.
- ENERGY STAR® certified (U.S. only) reflectivity can dramatically decrease building temperatures
- Highly reflective and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance
- Low VOC, non-flammable, and presents minimal hazard to the applicator or the environment
- Easier to apply than solvent-based systems for asphalt surfaces
- Limited warranty available for up to five years1
- Guarantees available for up to 10 years2
- TOPCOAT® MB Plus Membrane is designed to protect and restore aged roofs.
- This product can be used on modified bitumen, BUR, Hypalon®, metal as a primer, wood, and concrete.
- For use with water-based sealants and top coats only.
- Substrate shall not pond water for a period longer than 48 hours. Surface must be free of ponding water, ice, snow, and debris prior to application.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 42°F. Substrate temperatures must be below 120°F when applying product. (for application questions, please contact GAF at 1-800-766-341).
1See applicable warranty or guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.
2When used as a part of a multi-ply system.
Note: Repair leaks promptly to avoid adverse effects, including mold growth. Hyphalon® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomeric LLC.