Why FireOut™ Fire Barrier Coating?
FireOut™ Fire Barrier Coating is a low-VOC, water-based coating system that provides outstanding flame spread and penetration protection to combustible roof decks in the event of fire. Its rapid application and drying time provides the speed and simplicity to accelerate projects and save time and money over conventional gypsum board or fire-resistant slip sheet systems.
- Self-Extinguishing: Active coating expands in the presence of heat or flame to form a protecting insulation layer.
- Installs Faster: Simple, one-step application installs in less than half the time of gypsum board or fire-resistant slip sheet application.
- Safer Installation: No torches, hot asphalt, or fumes; less material on the roof.
- Easy Application: Choose from spray, roller, or squeegee for maximum flexibility.
Using FireShield® technology, FireOut™ Fire Barrier Coating can provide UL Class A protection over combustible decks when used with the following systems:
- EverGuard® Mechanically Attached TPO
- EverGuard® Mechanically Attached PVC
- RUBEROID® Modified Bitumen Membrane
- LIBERTY™ Self-Adhering Modified Bitumen Membrane