Why HydroStop® PremiumCoat® ButterGrade Flashing?
HydroStop® PremiumCoat® ButterGrade Flashing is manufactured from an acrylic resin specifically designed to provide increased tensile strength and elongation in “level out” low-lying roof areas. Its lightweight, spreadable consistency is permanently flexible and contains no plasticizers.
- Lightweight, spreadable consistency
- Permanently flexible, contains no plasticizers 100% acrylic, -35° flexibility
- Extra high film build, over 1/8th up to 3/16th inch (3 – 5 mm)
- Bonds to most surfaces and all common roofing materials
- Meets VOC emissions and regulations to eliminate facility downtime during installation
HydroStop® PremiumCoat® ButterGrade Flashing adheres to a variety of substrates including asphaltic roofing, metal, concrete, wood, Hypalon®, and SPF. It can be used to “level out” low-lying roof areas less than/equal to ¼" in depth, bridge small gaps between plywood seams, and fill small voids on metal roofs. Its thick, buttery consistency allows it to easily be worked into heavily alligatored areas in weathered built-up roofing.