Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Fabric?
Stitch-bonded polyester is one of the strongest fabrics, as it increases the long-term strength of the system. United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Fabric is designed to reinforce large roof areas that are heavily alligatored or contain numerous cracks, seams, joints, or splits. It can be applied to asphaltic roofing, metal, concrete, wood, Hypalon®, and SPF substrates.
- Allows the stresses of normal building movement to be spread over a wider area.
- Offers an unusual combination of high-strength properties and good elongation for excellent thermal stress resistance.
- Designed to conform to irregular and dissimilar surfaces more easily than other soft fabrics.
- Has high absorption capability, allowing it to easily wet into and become encapsulated by the acrylic coating.
- Forms tough, waterproof details or overall reinforcement.
- Very pliable.
Designed for use with United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ Base Coat to reinforce flashing details, roof penetrations, and seams.