Why EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Roof Insulation?
EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Roof Insulation meets all the inherent properties and performance polyiso is known for, but does not contact any halogenated flame retardants – making it your best choice for a sustainable building design.
- Coated glass facers bonded to a core of non-halogenated isocyanurate foam
- One of the highest insulation values compared to other FM Class 1 rated product of equivalent thickness
- Improved fire resistance
- Lightweight for easy handling and cutting in the field
- Comprehensive UL and FM approvals
- Manufactured with EPA-complaint blowing agents
- Contain no CFCs or HCFCs; has zero ODP
- Lower overall perm rating than many conventional insulation boards
- High moisture resistance and no capillarity
- Is a Red List Free product with a Declare label designation
- Holds a Health Product Declaration (HPD)
At GAF, we’re committed to providing sustainable products – so our new EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Insulation Board does just that. Sustainable design projects pursuing certifications under a green building rating system such as LEED® v4 or Living Building Challenge will benefit from these certifications and listings.