Why EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Roof Insulation?EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Roof Insulation meets all the inherent properties and performance polyiso is known for, but does not contact any halogenated flame retardants – making it your best choice for a sustainable building design.
- Coated glass facers bonded to a core of non-halogenated isocyanurate foam.
- One of the highest insulation values compared to other FM Class 1 rated product of equivalent thickness.
- Improved fire resistance.
- Lightweight for easy handling and cutting in the field.
- Comprehensive UL and FM approvals.
- Manufactured with EPA-complaint blowing agents. Contain no CFCs or HCFCs; has zero ODP.
- Lower overall perm rating than many conventional insulation boards. High moisture resistance and no capillarity.
- Is a Red List Free product with a Declare label designation.
- Holds a Health Product Declaration (HPD).
At GAF, we’re committed to providing sustainable products – so our new EnergyGuard™ NH Ultra Polyiso Insulation Board does just that. It meets all the inherent properties and performance polyiso is known for, such as one of the highest insulation values and a UL Class A roofing fire rating, but does not contain any halogenated flame retardants — making it your best choice for a sustainable building design. Sustainable design projects pursuing certifications under a green building rating system such as LEED® v4 or Living Building Challenge will benefit from these certifications and listings.