Why STRUCTODEK® High Density Fiber Roof Insulation?
This product possesses unique bonding characteristics that ultimately result in excellent adhesion capabilities with the current membrane and other adhesive technology on the market today. The unique Primed Red Coating allows for a solid membrane bond while still providing optimal square foot per gallon of adhesive coverage, ensuring a quality and cost-effective membrane installation.
- STRUCTODEK® High Density with Primed Red Coating can be used as an insulation board, cover board, or re-roof/re-cover board.
- The product is a high-density roofing board designed for low-slope single ply, as well as traditional roof system applications. It is also widely used as a separation board over existing roofs in re-cover installations.
- In re-cover applications, all wet areas of the old roof must be removed. All loose and protruding gravel must also be removed.
- Properly installed, STRUCTODEK® High Density Fiber Roof Insulation is suitable as a cover board for use under most built-up, modified bitumen, and single-ply roofing systems.
- Refer to the membrane manufacturer’s current application and specifications manual for proper installation procedures for fiberboard roof insulation.
Warning: Do not expose to open flame or excessive heat. may burn if ignited. if ignited, extinguish completely.
Note: Repair roof leaks promptly to avoid adverse effects, including mold.