Why GAFGLAS® FlexPly™ 6 Ply Sheet?
Its revolutionary flexible design provides maximum strength and stability, improved conformance to underlying substrates, ease of installation compared to typical Type VI felts, and long-term performance for peace of mind. System guarantees are available for up to 20 years.
- Revolutionary flexible design rolls out easier and lays flatter, minimizing the danger of air pockets and trapped moisture during installation
- Open pore design actively absorbs asphalt and installs faster than other Type VI felts
- Enhanced porosity encourages proper absorption of asphalt for long lasting system performance
- Proprietary Micro Weave Core provides superior tensile strength and dimensional stability, for greater resistance to splitting and cracking
- Superior wind resistance; selected systems have FMRC Class 1-180 rating
- Highest fire rating; for use in UL, ULC Class A rated assemblies
GAFGLAS® FlexPly™ 6 Ply Sheet felt should be specified as a ply felt in the construction of all premium quality built-up roofs, including most GAF Composite Roof systems. It is also appropriate for use as a base sheet and in the construction of flashing membranes.