This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"I highly recommend Xiddco! They replaced our home’s roof and did a great job. Ivan and his team were professional, responsive, and very friendly! We will definitely recommend them to family and friends!"
"The XIDDCO team expertly replaced the carpet in our stairs with hardwood. The estimate was reasonable even after an upgrade in the decorative edge of each step was suggested as an alternative to the rounded edge. Thanks for a job well done!"
"Xiddco did a great job with the repairs to my home after Winter Storm Uri. It was a difficult time and Ivan made the process easy and he was committed to making sure that my home repair needs were all taken care of. He also assisted with the communications with my insurance adjuster. I highly recommend Xiddco and their team."
- "I highly recommend Xiddco! They replaced our home’s roof and did a great job. Ivan and his team were professional, responsive, and very friendly! We will definitely recommend them to family and friends!"
- "The XIDDCO team expertly replaced the carpet in our stairs with hardwood. The estimate was reasonable even after an upgrade in the decorative edge of each step was suggested as an alternative to the rounded edge. Thanks for a job well done!"
- "Xiddco did a great job with the repairs to my home after Winter Storm Uri. It was a difficult time and Ivan made the process easy and he was committed to making sure that my home repair needs were all taken care of. He also assisted with the communications with my insurance adjuster. I highly recommend Xiddco and their team."
- "Everyone here has always been professional and prompt. I have contracted them for 3 different houses and their quality of work has always been top-notch! They have done three different roofs, gutters, tile, chimney rebuild, ceiling and wall repair for me. Communication has also been great and I highly recommend them to anyone that needs storm restoration or even general contract/ repair work."
- "I first saw this company working on the property behind me months ago. I had received damage from the same storm that had affected them and was looking for bids. I was poking around and met David, who immediately came by to take a look at my projects. We had several different disciplines including roofing, gutters, fencing etc,. David gave me bids on all the work; however, because of family politics we had hired another roofer. I did have Xiddco do the fencing. All I can say is that I wish I had fought harder for them to do the whole job. David was great! We wanted to upgrade the fence but really didn’t know which way we wanted to go. He gave us multiple options (complete bids) and walked us thru each one. After decisions were made it was smooth sailing. David showed up multiple times to make sure the fence was being done properly and that we were happy. Jose and Emelia (I hope I got that right) were an amazing father daughter team. They did great work and cleaned up very well afterwards. They came to me with questions and didn’t get upset with mine. I’m a picky person. I can usually find some fault in anything. I have waited over two weeks to make this review in case something came up. I’m just as happy with it today as I was the day it was completed. David came by once again to verify all was good. I REALLY wish I would have had Xiddco do all the work. Having a single point of contact, knowing that they are on top of the job rather than just waiting to collect the money is rare these days. Having recently had a contractor show SO much interest and concern with getting the job, only to show up the morning the job starts and disappear as hiccups occur. Only to send a text message asking for payment after the job is done. I really appreciate a general contractor who can get the job done and done right. Xiddco appears to be that contractor."
- "I was considering installing solar panels when the panel company sent over David from Xiddco to look at the condition of the roof. After detailed meeting with David something told me that this man knew his work, was sincere in his advice and willing to go beyond to help and do things, what normally others would not do or charge for, free of cost. Of course these were just feelings but were later borne out the way things worked out. Our first issue came up with the Home Insurance. David identified storm damage tiles and suggested that we contact our Home Insurance. The Insurance company sent over an assessor who denied our claim. I told David about it, he was surprised. And took on himself to go over our roof in detail, marked the damaged areas, gathered historical weather data with dates of the storms and took over the negotiations with the Insurance company. Eventually convincing them to agree to the repairs. The other part said something about David's integrity, The Panel company had offered to cover half the insurance deductible, but backed out. David felt bad about it as the panel company had made the offer in front of him. He then offered for Xiddco to make up for that. The roof work was done very professionally and on time. Any things, even minor ones, we pointed out were fixed without any arguments. I have an old house and have dealt with many contractors, and I write this only because David really stood out among all of them. And its good to promote people like him Thanks David and Danial and of course Xidco."
- "I have a metal roof that used to require caulking treatment every year. Daniel came over and applied some great treatment which should last 20 years and protect us from leaks. He was very professional and explained everything thoroughly."
- "I highly recommend Xiddco! David did a great job explaining the complexities of replacing my fascia. He and his team were professional, competent , and very friendly! They did a great job and I’ll use this company again."