I was a project manager for 3 different roofing companies for 7 years. For the last 8 years I have owned my own roofing company. I replaced roofs on homes after hurricane Katrina in Mississippi and Louisiana and after hurricane Wilma in south Florida. I am a HAAG engineering certified residential roof inspector and a State Farm certified licensed insurance adjuster. There is nobody better at working with your insurance company to replace your roof after a storm.
"Call WCCG roofing for an estimate, Ted was out within an hour and gave gave me a great estimate on a lifetime warranty roof. Came when he said his crew would be here and knocked the job out in a day! Roof looks great very pleased."
"Ted Williams is extremely professional and an honest man. He is punctual and explains everything up front. I am very pleased with his service and would recommend him to anyone who needs professional roofing."
"Mr. Ted Williams was a Major League professional straight forward business man ... Thank You Sir"
- "Call WCCG roofing for an estimate, Ted was out within an hour and gave gave me a great estimate on a lifetime warranty roof. Came when he said his crew would be here and knocked the job out in a day! Roof looks great very pleased."
- "Ted Williams is extremely professional and an honest man. He is punctual and explains everything up front. I am very pleased with his service and would recommend him to anyone who needs professional roofing."
- "Mr. Ted Williams was a Major League professional straight forward business man ... Thank You Sir"
- "Ted Williams responded right away to my online request and. came out the next day. He did our roof repair that same day and inspected the rest of the roof for potential problems. He was very knowledgeable and also very reasonable ."
- "Ted's customer service was outstanding. He described how the job would be done, what materials used and its purpose. The start and end time for the job to be complete was just as he stated. At the completion of the installation, they cleaned and removed all debris; leaving my property just as when they arrived."
- "I called Mr. Williams out to my house to check out a leak. He looked at the inside of the house where I pointed out the problem areas. He then went up on the roof (something only about half the roofing companies I called out do) and did a detailed inspection. He informed me that I needed a new roof and my skylights were not installed properly and therefore needed to be redone. As for the leak he said it was an easy fix that I could do myself. He even gave me the nails and roofing caulk I would need to complete the job! Later he send me a very reasonable quote for a whole new roof. I’m very glad I called WCCG Roofing. I found Mr. Williams to be friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. He is generous and his prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend inviting him out to help with your roofing needs!"
- "Ted was incredibly professional, helpful, diligent and a great communicator. I really had a difficult time finding someone who even would follow through on giving an estimate. I highly recommend."
- "After a heavy rain and wind storm caused leaks in my living room and family room, ﻿I found Ted via Angie’s List. And I was blown away by his service (no pun intended). He came to my home to assess the damage and had an aerial printout of my roof in hand. His presentation was professional, organized, clear to understand, and thorough. Whereas previous contractors presented quotes that were vague and unintelligible for the average person, he presented us with a folder of written materials that he reviewed with us. The quote was a transparent outline of everything we needed to know about the roof replacement. His estimate was completed in a timely manner. His team came, worked and cleaned the area when work was done. I highly recommend Ted and WCCG Roofing. Best of all, he was clear that he was a certified and insured company. I found them to be very experienced, knowledgeable and honest."
- "I called Mr. Williams for a roof inspection after a recent storm he was on time and honestly let me know that my roof was still in good shape I appreciate his professionalism and honesty."
- "Ted was great. I called about some leaks. He did a thorough inspection and didn't find any clear roof issues, but he provided me with additional recommendations that might solve my problem. He didn't even charge me for the time. It is always tough to find contractors with integrity, so I would recommend Ted to anyone that needs a new roof or repairs because you know you will be getting great service and a fair deal."
- "Best decision in my life (other than marrying my wife), asking WCCG Roofing to replace my roof. Ted Williams is trustworthy and goes the extra mile. WCCG treats your home with care and delivers excellent work. WCCG Roofing is my go-to roofing company."
- "Ted was awesome, took time to explain everything and give tips as i was getting other quotes. Wccg roofing is the only company willing to fix an issue from a 70 year old house and not just stick new shingles on it. It cost more because of that but it was worth it! Currently enjoying my .5 floor because it's no longer suffocatingly hot up here."
- "Ted was fantastic to work with. I rent this house and live in Florida so was unable to be present for the roof replacement. Ted took care of everything, working with me, our renters, and the insurance company to ensure the process went smoothly and that the work was done promptly. I highly recommend WCCG Roofing."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Lilburn Roofing
- Lawrenceville Roofing
- North Metro Roofing
- Grayson Roofing
- Duluth Roofing
- Snellville Roofing
- Berkeley Lake Roofing
- Lenox Sq Finance Roofing
- Lenox Square Finance Roofing
- Peachtree Corners Roofing
- Norcross Roofing
- Rockbridge Roofing
- Peachtree Cor Roofing
- Smoke Rise Roofing
- Suwanee Roofing
- Tucker Roofing
- Parkway Roofing
- Johns Creek Roofing