This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Would trust them to help me out with my roofing or any home repairs."
"I paid $10,500 for the roof in 2018. I have drywall damage that has had to be repaired because the roof continues to leak. This is the fourth time I’ve had to call them to come out and every time they only try to caulk over the problem. There is also still a soft spot on the roof that I was told would be replaced. The job was unprofessional, and unsightly. I’ve been in the office to try and reason with them and I was threatened with a lawsuit. Please take your business elsewhere! It is not worth it to pay that much money only to be left with them ignoring you and not completing their job."
"Great people do excellent work"
- "Would trust them to help me out with my roofing or any home repairs."
- "I paid $10,500 for the roof in 2018. I have drywall damage that has had to be repaired because the roof continues to leak. This is the fourth time I’ve had to call them to come out and every time they only try to caulk over the problem. There is also still a soft spot on the roof that I was told would be replaced. The job was unprofessional, and unsightly. I’ve been in the office to try and reason with them and I was threatened with a lawsuit. Please take your business elsewhere! It is not worth it to pay that much money only to be left with them ignoring you and not completing their job."
- "Great people do excellent work"
- "Awesome people"
- "A friend had them install a metal roof on their house. Worst job I have ever seen. I'm no roofer but just looking at it from the ground you can tell it is a terrible job. It's bent, scratched, and.or rippled in so many places. They used different colored screws from the color of the roof to attach vents and flashing that shouldn't even be screwed into place. It's been over a year and they have never responded. They left material in her yard. Overall, avoid this company at all costs. They will take your money and run leaving you with a terrible job and never contact you back again."
- "Avoid at all costs. Their workers are not skilled enough to do a proper job. Nearly from the beginning they have been a nightmare. They did such an awful job on the siding that they agree to re do it (this was before full payment was made). Unfortunately the issues with the roofing/flashing were not immediately apparent and once they got their money they disappeared. Countless calls, messages, letters and no response. They screen our calls once it is understood that they've messed it. It is extremely upsetting to have sunk so much money and to be facing that much and more to have their work redone. PLEASE take your business elsewhere."
- "I would love to leave Vasquez a great review for the work they did on my roof, but after dealing with Wendy(office coordinator) on several occasions, I just can't ever recommend this company again with a clean conscience. Shame they don't have someone else doing the talking. Rhonda, the problem lies where Wendy states in writing that because we wouldn't break policy for her, a policy designed solely to protect our families, customers, and employees, that she would be using her platform as the secretary and first line of communication at your company to defame mine. Hence why I'm having this conversation here. She brought your business into her dealings with my company, not me."
- "We had an insurance claim for a new roof and it was a disaster and still is! They removed my custom made sky lights without asking and replaced them with the cheapest they could find at Lowe’s. They were not leaking and very expensive. When I asked for them back; they claimed they took them to the dump. They have been back to correct their major mistakes and never got it right. They were paid over $14,000"
- "I have had 2 metal roofs done in last 2 years. Good quality materials at a reasonable price. My problem is that I have debris blowing in my ridge cap and into my walk up attic. Have asked to get it repaired 4-5 times. No luck with that, very disappointing! Would give higher review except for that problem,!"
- "I allowed them on my property to make it easier for them to roof the house next door, they destroyed my flower beds and plants. Now that they are done I haven't heard from them. They do not seem to care"
- "Glad I found a contractor I can trust! They do great work at affordable pricing. Abraham and Rhonda have a great crew! Good job guys 👍🏻"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Knight Roofing
- Newburgh Roofing
- Dayville Roofing
- Paradise Roofing
- Yankeetown Roofing
- Evansville Roofing
- Daylight Roofing
- Evansville Dress Regional Ai Roofing
- Mccutchanville Roofing
- North Park Roofing
- Chandler Roofing
- Darmstadt Roofing
- Spottsville Roofing
- Inglefield Roofing
- Reed Roofing
- Henderson Roofing
- Baskett Roofing
- Boonville Roofing