This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We just had a complete reroof. Madison at Valley View Roofing was very helpful in scheduling, color selection and answered all our questions. He even got the job started for us 2 weeks sooner do to my concern over coming weather. The roofing crew was professional and fast and the completed project is fantastic. We are so happy we worked with such a great company to get this project done. I highly recommend Valley View Roofing."
"BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Valley View was great to work with if you are needing a new roof. I couldn't have been more impressed with the team. Honestly, with a roof you want your end result to be exactly what you expected. They went over all my options, shingles, colors, vents, etc. My house looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. This team wants to make sure you get what you want and that your roof is the end result you're looking for. These guys finished in less than 2 days and as you can see with the pics, looks awesome. Not a bad thing to say about this team and I am beyond impressed how well the roof turned out. 100/100!!!"
"Valley View Roofing did a great job on our new roof. They were here exactly when they said and worked extremely hard. They were good to cleanup each nite before they left. The salesman was very helpful in taking care of all the detail. (We worked with John Hansen) We are extremely pleased with the look of new roof. Thanks Valley View Roofing and John."
- "We just had a complete reroof. Madison at Valley View Roofing was very helpful in scheduling, color selection and answered all our questions. He even got the job started for us 2 weeks sooner do to my concern over coming weather. The roofing crew was professional and fast and the completed project is fantastic. We are so happy we worked with such a great company to get this project done. I highly recommend Valley View Roofing."
- "BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Valley View was great to work with if you are needing a new roof. I couldn't have been more impressed with the team. Honestly, with a roof you want your end result to be exactly what you expected. They went over all my options, shingles, colors, vents, etc. My house looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. This team wants to make sure you get what you want and that your roof is the end result you're looking for. These guys finished in less than 2 days and as you can see with the pics, looks awesome. Not a bad thing to say about this team and I am beyond impressed how well the roof turned out. 100/100!!!"
- "Valley View Roofing did a great job on our new roof. They were here exactly when they said and worked extremely hard. They were good to cleanup each nite before they left. The salesman was very helpful in taking care of all the detail. (We worked with John Hansen) We are extremely pleased with the look of new roof. Thanks Valley View Roofing and John."
- "Excellent experience with the Valley View team and their installers! From start to finish all was top notch. From the fair price to the efficient friendly installers who where also good at cleanup, the work was all done as quoted, and faster than expected. Madison is who we worked with and he was great! He gave us info, ideas, and lots of space to consider his bid. When we finally got back with him we were put into the schedule quickly and then the install team sealed the deal. I can't even tell you the impression they made on out whole neighborhood! Well, I guess my four neighbors who ask me for the Valley View phone number the very next day kind of says it all. Then there are my two poor neighbors who went another way, and their roofs were started a week earlier and still unfinished days after our installers drove away."
- "Valley View Roofers helped us with a large deck remodeling project. They removed all our old decking, carefully cut out rotted plywood and pieced in new solid boards to be as economical as possible in the repair. We really appreciated that they went the extra mile to not make material charges add up. They made good recommendations to keep our deck looking nice and watertight for years to come and helped us to navigate some unexpected hurdles that came up in the project. Madison is responsive and good to work with and his team is fast and efficient. If you are considering them we recommend their work!"
- "It has been only one day. But I will say that I am very pleased with their work. They replaced the all of the shingles and vents etc. Good communication, convenient scheduling and no surprises. They helped me through the entire process including working with the insurance company. The work was completed in a single day and looks fantastic. The workers were efficient and polite. They did an excellent job cleaning up after the work was completed. Ask me again in a year but for now, I could not be happier."
- "A few weeks ago a young man (James Burns) knocked on my door. My first thought was..."another guy trying to sell me something". He introduced himself and told me he was with Valley View Roofing. He immediately told me that he wasn't trying to sell me anything. He said that he had driven past my home and noticed lots of shingles missing on my roof and that he might be able to help me replace my entire roof for only the cost of my homeowners deductible. He had my attention! Due to several storms over the past few years I have picked up dozens of shingles in my yard. I knew without a doubt I needed a new roof but was not able to throw down $25K. I told him that I doubted very much my insurance company would be willing to foot the entire bill. He confidently said, "I would love the opportunity to prove you wrong". He then rattled off many of my neighbors who have just recently replaced their roofs, and that he had helped them the same way he was offering to help me. We set up a meeting a few days later. He asked about who our homeowners insurance was with, and when I told him he immediately told me that every customer he helped with my same insurer, got their new roof 100% paid for, after deductible. (He even told me that through his experience of working with many different insurance companies, he had gotten to know and had become friends with many of the insurance adjusters). James then helped me file the claim and explained exactly what the process would be. Less than 2 weeks later I got a call from my insurance company, literally "congratulating" me on being approved for my new roof. I couldn't freaking believe it. Every single thing James had told me would happen...happened! A week later, my old nasty roof was being stripped off and replaced (with many upgraded that were included). Valley View sent a team of the hardest working dudes I have ever seen and from start to finish it was done in just 2 days. It has given me such peace of mind knowing my home is now actually protected from the elements. And it looks fantastic! James drove over the day after the roof was completed just to make sure I was happy and satisfied with the work. We were so thrilled with our new roof, we asked James to stay for Sunday dinner! I wish I could James and Valley View Roofing 6 Stars!"
- "Fantastic First Rate Experience! On the front end James Burns is both knowledgeable and professional as he took us through the entire process. The roofing team (installation) are fantastic and detail oriented. Every bit of scrap material to every roofing nail, accounted for, and cleaned up! Wow!! Highly Recommended Five Star Service to James and his team!"
- "Spencer (1st contact) was very very polite and professional. He had tremendous patients with me as he was dealing with me instead of my husband. Madison (2nd contact) was also very reasonable and was very understanding with my schedule. Jose the lead (now this guy is the best) foreman was absolutely beyond pleasant. He answered all my questions when he came to drop off the garbage bin. Then he answered the same questions again for my husband as I walked away. They were respectful and cleaned up as they went through the process. I highly recommend Valley View Roofing. They saved me a lot of money, time and not to mention stress and headaches by having to deal with everything myself! Very pleased, saved money and not stressed!"
- "All I can say is WOW! From beginning to end this company is top notch! Kind, respectful, very courteous, and prompt! Everything Maddy sold us on was exactly what we got. They showed up on time, worked hard, finished in one day and I never found one nail in my yard! Awesome company.. I highly recommend to anyone needing these services! Oh and my roof is BEAUTIFUL!"
- "If you are looking or planning to get a new roof I highly recommend to you this company!!! Valley View Roofing is an awesome company, easy to work with, fast service. I adore working with Spencer and Landon!! very professional sales guys, thank you both for all you do to start the process for me and for all the info received. The delivery crew on time. The roofing crew installing did an amazing job. I’m loving my new roof 😍 Thank you Madison and everyone involved in the process of getting my house new roof!!"
- "Great dependable company they are very professional and did a great job. If you are wanting your roof replaced or repaired I highly recommend Valley View Roofing they are the best"
- "This company is so organized. They contacted our tenants with a comprehensive description of everything they were going to do, and needed our tenants to do, during the project to keep they and their vehicles safe. They installed barriers on the neighboring properties flower beds to protect them during the roof tear off. The workers cleaned everything constantly, and did a very thorough "end of job" clean up at our property as well as the neighbors. Very professional."
- "Honestly, everyone was so great. I was especially grateful for the detailed cleaning up and getting the job finished in very cold weather. It was freezing that day! Jade and Tommy were super helpful in answering EVERY concern I had about the project. And thanks to Jade for the run around. He had to drive to get extra needed supplies and adapt to our once a week open dump, traveling to one that was even further distance. Rural Utah is tough!"
- "From Sales, John, to Owners Madison and Ryan, Superintendent Jose and the crew, the inspection, working with insurance and install was smooth, easy and professional...this is a great team! Hailey is the voice of the office and takes care of the final touches, and like the rest, is professional and happy to help. They found me and my sad damaged roof and after a thorough explanation of the process took the ball and ran with it quickly, getting it done with little effort from me. My roof looks fantastic, so happy with the final results. If you are considering getting a new roof, not sure if insurance will cover it or how that works, call Valley View Roofing, you won't regret it."
- "They were awesome and super easy to work with !! My roof was awful and they replaced it, and I love it now! They were always on time, very professional, and fit everything to my needs. I highly recommend"
- "We took off our roof which was a lot of work and took 2 days. Valley View came and installed a beautiful black roof all in one day. We were happy with their service and happy with the new look of our home."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Draper Roofing
- Belmont Heights Roofing
- Crescent Roofing
- Sherwood Park Roofing
- Alta Roofing
- Granite Roofing
- Snowbird Roofing
- Bluffdale Roofing
- Camp Williams Roofing
- White City Roofing
- Sandy Roofing
- Daybreak Roofing
- S Jordan Roofing
- South Jordan Roofing
- Herriman Roofing
- Riverton Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights Roofing
- Alpine Roofing