This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Very pleased with the work performed. Paul, Austin and their team exceeded my expectations!"
"Amazing and professional service! I am so glad I had Ungerman remediate the water damage I had in my basement. I would highly recommend."
"We were very pleased with the overall service provided by Ungerman. All questions were answered quickly, the crews always showed up on time, were very friendly and did a great job. We were also kept informed of next steps throughout the process. We would definitely recommend Ungerman. Thanks"
- "Very pleased with the work performed. Paul, Austin and their team exceeded my expectations!"
- "Amazing and professional service! I am so glad I had Ungerman remediate the water damage I had in my basement. I would highly recommend."
- "We were very pleased with the overall service provided by Ungerman. All questions were answered quickly, the crews always showed up on time, were very friendly and did a great job. We were also kept informed of next steps throughout the process. We would definitely recommend Ungerman. Thanks"
- "My situation was unfortunate...a sewer back up. After plumbing and water damage was taken care of the Ungerman group came in for repairs. I worked with Noah and Austin. During the walk through they explained what was being fix and broke it all down for me. They answered all my questions and concerns and made the process easily understandable. They were quick to respond always. Austin was the main contact. He always let me know when different contractors were coming and what they were taking care of. Everyone who was ever sent was on time, professional, and friendly. Austin was just wonderful, even when I asked the same questions more than once. He was good about cost and options and making sure I was happy. What an overall great guy! Aspen was my final contact when finishing the financials and was great at walking me through all the steps. My place looks amazing. Just better than I could of hoped. My whole lower level is new and beautiful. The Whole Ungerman crew gets an A+ from me and though I hope I never have a disaster again, I would work with this group for sure. So thank you Austin, Aspen, and Noah you guys *ROCK*"
- "Very satisfied with Ungerman. They worked seamlessly with my insurance company to coordinate the work at my house and checked in every step of the way. Work crew was timely and clean. My new ceiling looks great!"
- "Bryons crew did a good job and very responsive. Now we are waiting their reconstruction crew. Very satisfied so far!"
- "Our insurance company notified Ungerman on a Tuesday of our water issues, and they showed up that same Tuesday to start the drying process etc. I would recommend Ungerman as everyone involved was professional and knowledgable."
- "Professional, responsive, met my tighter timeline and did great work! Only thing was that some trades seemed to be over scheduled and/or they wouldn't arrive quite on time and/or they didn't call to confirm/give notice. All in all, 9/10 experience and I would recommend and use them again! (I hope I never have too!!)"
- "Ungerman Construction is top notch! After the fire I was quite distraught, Paul Stommes came to my house and was able to throughly explain what they could do to help. He was very detailed in the plan to help start the journey back to being able to use my garage again. He ALWAYS responded to my questions quickly and let me know things were going to proceed. Austin Koskela was the job manger and he along with Paul were in constant communication of what was going to be done each week, when the employees would be there and what was on deck. Austin also ALWAYS responded to my questions quickly. Both he and Paul made sure every detail was taken care of and given the challenges with obtaining the materials they finished the job in a timely manner. I could not be more happy with how it turned out and how the whole process went. I would highly recommend Ungerman Construction and both Paul Stommes and Austin Koskela to handle any of your construction needs. Thank you both again, and thank you all of the workers that worked on the job site. Top notch work and professionalism all the way around!!"
- "These guys were great! They were very friendly and had things cleaned up quickly. I would recommend to anyone that needed water damage clean up."
- "After receiving multiple calls and letters from "roofing companies" telling me my roof may have damage from a hail event that came through my "area" last August 9th, 2020, my insurance agent suggested that I have Paul Stommes of Ungerman Inc. look at my roof and evaluate for hail damage. Paul came out the very next morning and was punctual and professional. He was extremely knowledgeable and clearly explained what insurance companies consider "hail damage" and what they don't. He evaluated my roof with a smile on his face and communicated that I have no hail damage. He was very credible and estimated that my roof has approximately 5 years left of service. I would definitely call Ungerman with any insurance claims in the future. I appreciated Paul's expertise and honesty. This is a company I would definitely use in the future."
- "Ungerman's work is second to none. I hired them to remodel my bathroom and was absolutely ecstatic with the results! Their work is superior quality, and their team of experts are professional, courteous and reliable. From my initial discovery meeting with Kirsten to the finished project, I was genuinely thrilled with the concierge-style service, the price and the high-quality work. If you need ANY remodeling done in your home, don't waste time with other companies who promise the moon and the stars and end up disappointing you *and* your budget. Ungerman delivers like no other remodeling company I've used in the past, and you can trust their team to transform any space in your home. I've already scheduled several additional upgrades with them!"
- "If your insurance is paying for it, use these guys. They were prompt, polite, and thorough. That said, if you aren't using insurance, shop around. Get some quotes from other insured vendors. Go hire some painters directly, if you can. Trust me on this, you just might save a lot."
- "I had a water leak in my garage. Ungerman came out repaired the work, was honest about the need for water mitigation and completed the job in a timely manner. I then had a part of my siding come out and I reached out to ask if they could look at it. Paul came out quickly within the week and was able to pop the siding back in and told me about preventative steps. I will use them in the future. I appreciate them being trustworthy and honest."
- "Ungerman did a great job communicating, doing their work, and completing the project. If I ever am in need of restoration services, I would easily call them again. Collin was great to work with."
- "Great people! Transparent and quick service. Everyone we worked with was helpful, positive and excellent to work with!"
- "Had a leak that damaged my basement ceiling. They came in and removed part of the ceiling got everything dry out. Too them a couple of weeks but they replaced the Sheetrock and Scrape the rest of the ceiling re-shot the popcorn and cleaned up very nicely"
- "Paul from Ungerman was great to work with! Paul came out and assesd what needed to be done and worked the whole thing out for me with the insurance company. The communication was great throughout the whole process. 5 STARS"
- "The Ungerman crew was great, did a fabulous job and did it quickly. Cleaned up after there work and communicated clearly during the project. Highly recommend."
- "Paul at Ungerman was super responsive and polite from the very beginning and even was working on my estimate from my insurance company on his day off. Super knowledgeable and continues to keep me informed and the ins and outs of all restoration and questions pertaining to my insurance claim. So far so good! Still working with them and hope this quality of service continues beyond just Paul!"
- "Awesome customer service starting with Paul as the estimator and working with insurance (I had water damage in the kitchen), to working with Heather as an incredibly skilled interior designer, Austin as the most responsive project manager even while having his first baby during the pandemic, and all of the amazing sub-contractors....It was a great experience overall. One thing to note is that I went into this kitchen remodel knowing that things wouldn’t go perfectly...because that’s not realistic and there are so many people and parts to coordinate. So we had a few hiccups, which is to be expected, but Ungerman was extremely responsive and always made things right when something went wrong. All were extraordinary people and I trusted them 100% during the entire process. Thanks to you all for doing such an amazing job. My kitchen is absolutely beautiful and I’m so glad I chose you guys! And no, I didn’t get paid or anything for this review. 😃😃"
- "If you have fire damage and need calm professional folks to do things the right way, Ungerman are the folks to go to. Erick helped keep me sane during the first parts of my fire claim. He coordinated with electricians and they made smart decisions to help me get on track to getting power back sooner. I would recommend them highly for any high quality remodel regardless of why you are doing the work."
- "Ungerman, Inc. fixed some severe water damage that took place in our house. They repaired a bathroom and a kitchen ceiling. I enjoyed working with them - they were very responsive and timely. The work they completed was very high quality."
- "Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent at communicating amongst their team members on status, next steps, etc. All around very pleased with the service."
- "A few of their workers are fabulous like Drew and Paul. I was impressed with their subcontractor, who did fabulous work on hardwood floors. However, Ungerman as a company over promises and under-delivers. My one month project lasted 6+ months. If you are going to use them, ensure you have strong financial incentives for them to timely finish your project. Otherwise, your project will go on indefinitely and the company is completely unapologetic about it. I also found one of their project managers was absolutely horrible. We essentially had to babysit our project from start to finish until we demanding a new project manager get appointed."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Plymouth Roofing
- Minetonka Bch Roofing
- Minnetnka Bch Roofing
- Minnetonka Beach Roofing
- Navarre Roofing
- Medicine Lake Roofing
- Wayzata Roofing
- Woodland Roofing
- Crystal Bay Roofing
- Long Lake Roofing
- Hopkins Roofing
- Minnetonka Roofing
- New Hope Roofing
- Deephaven Roofing
- Hamel Roofing
- Golden Valley Roofing
- Orono Roofing
- Crystal Roofing