This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Honest and true to there work for ya"
"Put down payment months ago and heard nothing back. Tried communicating by number provided. Crickets. Now I’m out money and passion for not using this company again."
"We initially met with Bobby for repairs to our garage roof and we're excited to learn that they could do our bathroom remodel as well. We paid the deposit for the roof and then waited. The communication was almost non-existent. Our calls, texts and even Facebook messages went unreturned. Bobby stated he had a family emergency and that his boss would be in touch. That didn't happen. Finally, after a month of waiting, another company came out to do the work. Gil stated that Pat would be stopping by to pick up the final payment. Still haven't heard and it's been a week. I am mailing the check and calling it good. What a frustrating and disappointing experience!! I would not recommend Tyler Home Improvement to anyone."
- "Honest and true to there work for ya"
- "Put down payment months ago and heard nothing back. Tried communicating by number provided. Crickets. Now I’m out money and passion for not using this company again."
- "We initially met with Bobby for repairs to our garage roof and we're excited to learn that they could do our bathroom remodel as well. We paid the deposit for the roof and then waited. The communication was almost non-existent. Our calls, texts and even Facebook messages went unreturned. Bobby stated he had a family emergency and that his boss would be in touch. That didn't happen. Finally, after a month of waiting, another company came out to do the work. Gil stated that Pat would be stopping by to pick up the final payment. Still haven't heard and it's been a week. I am mailing the check and calling it good. What a frustrating and disappointing experience!! I would not recommend Tyler Home Improvement to anyone."
- "Very pleased with this company they did a great job and were the lowest price. Gabe was very informative and the crew that was here working were very professional and kept my yard clean. Love my new roof"
- "No communication from this company unless I call or text them. Plus they don’t seem to communicate with eachother. Damage was from the 2.28.21 snow and ice storm. Paid 50% down on April 7 with Andy and was told would start my roof, soffits, facia, new gutters & downspouts in 2 weeks . 2 weeks later, I am calling and was told, “oh we need a team that can do the entire job, it will get done before the end of the month”. Beginning of May, I call the office, she has no idea, gives me Tims number, he transfers me to a Pat. “ Well two more weeks he said, they all got covid”. 2 weeks later, I text them to ask when will they start. He says “ within 2 weeks we have to have a team that can do the entire job”. On May 23rd, Sunday morning @7am, I thought we were having a earthquake. Carlos and his team just shows up. Glad they were there, but no call to say they would be there on a Sunday early Morning. They completed the roof that Wednesday. I contacted Pat to tell him that Carlos said he only does the roof, not the replacement of the wood, soffits, facia, gutters & downspouts. What happened to one team? of course, 2 weeks later I am calling about the rest of the job. They finally complete the job June 11. 2 MONTHS. Also, i am still picking up nails, shingles in the driveway and yard. they left the non used satellite hanging that caused siding and cable wires hanging. Pat did comeback to rehang the siding. The Actual roof and gutters look good. Just no communication with me or each other is the unbelievable part of this. Most people are still working from home. So pounding on my roof required me to not work. Taking time off, and the. no shows is what i experience. Once they arrive, the crews are professional. The only response or contact is when I initiated it, and that is not good customer service. Many days they say someone will be there on Friday or Saturday and no shows. Do better our time is valuable too."
- "I wish I could give 6 stars to match how they went above and beyond. We went to Tyler home improvements for a bathroom remodel. They helped save us money without sacrificing quality or our vision. I highly recommend to everyone to reach out and give them an opportunity to earn your business. After talking to them you feel they are here to give you the best experience. I will not go anywhere else for my future home needs."
- "Old roof started to leak. Got Nick out to give me an estimate. Decided to go with them and the new roof looks great."
- "I had been patching my roof for a few years and finally decided to bite the bullet and at least get some estimates on a new roof. After a few other places I called Tyler home improvements and they sent Nick out. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. They under cut the other guys by a considerable amount and I ultimately decided to go with them. They got the roof off, repaired some of the damaged wood and got the new roof on in no time. They did a great job on the clean up as well. I will be calling them back when I decide I'm tired of looking at this old siding too."
- "Had an old leaky roof Gabe came out and got up there and confirmed that there was many soft spots. Gabe got me a good deal and the guys showed up and got it fixed in a matter of days. Looks great and best of all no more leaks."
- "Hired them to take up this ugly tile from the 70's in my kitchen and replace it with some more updated tiles. Everything went great, will hire again."
- "Had some hail damage on the roof. Bobby came out and worked with the insurance company to get my roof replaced. Was a pretty painless experience. Would recommend."
- "Showed up on time were very helpful with any questions I had were very neat. FInished in a timely manner thanks once more Tyler home improvements"
- "Love my new roof. Bobby came buy and did an excellent job of walking me through the selection process. Carmello and his crew did the roof more quickly than I thought possible."
- "Needed to update my exterior. Gabe came by and showed me my options. Ended up with Blur Bayou. Gil did the installation. Looks great."
- "Bought windows from them. They look a lot better than the ones I looked at, at the hardware stores. A little more money for the windows vs like Lowes, but way better quality. They even muffle the sound of the neighborhood barking dogs."
- "Great people great work, great price cant beat these guys."
- "In February Tyler Home Improvement resided our home. For the most part our home looks wonderful. HOWEVER, the gutters were not installed properly and when it rains water comes out behind the gutters. They have been out once since our first call and did not fix the problem. I have made another call and have yet to have the problem fixed. I will not be completely satisfied until the gutters are installed properly and rain quits coming down the side of my house. In t fairness, the house looks nice but needs to be finished."
Installed Roofs Near You