This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMODATING"
"They put a New roof on my house and repaired and recoated 2 old tin roofs on another property. They were on time very professional and cleaned up after they were done. They did a great job on both properties and a highly recommended them."
"Working with Tri-County was a great experience from the start, would defiantly recommend them for your residents."
"We have used them on our personal home and many of our clients homes. They have always done a great job, very responsive. We do not hesitate to recommend them to our real estate clients and family."
- "They put a New roof on my house and repaired and recoated 2 old tin roofs on another property. They were on time very professional and cleaned up after they were done. They did a great job on both properties and a highly recommended them."
- "Working with Tri-County was a great experience from the start, would defiantly recommend them for your residents."
- "We have used them on our personal home and many of our clients homes. They have always done a great job, very responsive. We do not hesitate to recommend them to our real estate clients and family."
- "Amazing company"
- "Better hope your neighbor doesn't hire them - they left a complete mess all over my property and didn't even attempt to clean up. Alleyway filled with chunks of old roof, my front door and steps covered in some sort of glue to that they were careless with for two days... Nightmare."
- "Absolutely terrible customer service. Even though they hold a 15 year warranty on a residential roof they installed in the past - they'll yell at you that 'We no longer do residential work!' and bill you to have someone come out and look at a roof for 15 minutes and say the leaks aren't the result of their work. They couldn't wait to get out of the warranty, when someone else with good customer service and who wants the work, did the repairs. Horrible experience. Horrible customer service and the people who answer the phones are obviously coached to respond the way they do."
- "From an ex-employee's perspective, let me give some feedback on this business and how it runs; maybe it will help you make a better-informed decision when choosing a roofing company. Between my wife and myself, we have over 15 years working with various Carroll County roofers. This is the only place in our experience that tells its employees to walk around the roof for an hour and find something small to fix because "that's all they paid for". I was instructed to just "throw sand" on leaks and not report further damage found because "they can call back when they have more leaks". I was routinely sent to businesses who claimed to not even have scheduled an appointment, and some of the other employees, including the repair supervisor, do side jobs on company time. I would not call this quality work or trustworthy behavior and highly suggest Brothers, or Roof Right if residential."
- "Check to see if they are licensed for residential work!!! Received really poor customer service and unprofessional faulty workmanship. Billing however they do well."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Carrollton Roofing
- Westminster Roofing
- Finksburg Roofing
- Patapsco Roofing
- New Windsor Roofing
- Boring Roofing
- Greenmount Roofing
- Hampstead Roofing
- Fowbelsburg Roofing
- Upperco Roofing
- Lineboro Roofing
- Manchester Roofing
- Linwood Roofing
- Union Bridge Roofing
- Eldersburg Roofing
- Gaither Roofing
- Sykesville Roofing
- Glyndon Roofing