This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Larry Contreras did a superb job as our sales representative. Larry was very responsive and did the job in a timely manner. Would recommend Toubl to everyone."
"We signed a contract with them last year. Several months later we are ready to get the repairs done and they now won’t honor their contract. They need more money and tell us their prior rep didn’t know what she was doing. What is the point of a contract if you don’t honor the bid you provided to us?! Terrible experience and now we have to start all over looking for a new contractor."
"I had the roofing job started right away, had it done long before anyone else would be able to get us in their schedule. Affordable, good material. Treavor Vandewalle, the sales representative who accommodated me was very helpful."
- "Larry Contreras did a superb job as our sales representative. Larry was very responsive and did the job in a timely manner. Would recommend Toubl to everyone."
- "We signed a contract with them last year. Several months later we are ready to get the repairs done and they now won’t honor their contract. They need more money and tell us their prior rep didn’t know what she was doing. What is the point of a contract if you don’t honor the bid you provided to us?! Terrible experience and now we have to start all over looking for a new contractor."
- "I had the roofing job started right away, had it done long before anyone else would be able to get us in their schedule. Affordable, good material. Treavor Vandewalle, the sales representative who accommodated me was very helpful."
- "Replaced our roof and siding from a hail storm last July here in Iowa City. the Derecho messed up some planning but the work got completed by November. I just paid in full last week and Dan was great to work with. He is out of the Cedar Rapids office. I guess they all work together. Thank you for a great job."
- "On September 8, 2020, we signed a contract and put a down payment on the extensive work that our house needed after the derecho hit on August 10, 2020. We were assured that our home would get bumped up because of the extent of the damage. We very patiently waited for 2 months for a response from Toubl and got next to nothing. No response to emails nor phone calls and only a brief reply to couple of our texts. Took our money and provided NO communication whatsoever. Company likes to put the blame on their project managers instead of accepting the blame themselves, as the entire company sadly let us down in our time of need. After posting a negative review on the Toubl Facebook page, they deleted their reviews on their Facebook page, so that my review couldn't be seen or who knows how many other negative reviews couldn't be seen as well. I guess no reviews are better than bad reviews! Only because I put a review where they themselves could not delete it, did they finally attempt to contact us. Sadly it was too late. Toubl did refund our money, but we unfortunately were put in the position of starting all over and looking for a new contractor at a time when most are booked solid for months!!! Toubl also told us that they were in contact with the city to get our permit. When I contacted the city to see just what was taking so long, they said they hadn't ever heard of Toubl and no one had ever contacted them. I don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth, but we decided to part ways with Toubl as we no longer trusted them nor could we believe them any longer. Now, we do fully understand just how busy all contractors have been because of this storm, but when a contract is signed, communication is key and actions are even more important! Businesses should NOT be the source of undue stress in a customers time of need."
- "First time home owner and our first issue arose -water coming from our bathroom ceiling! They were the only ones that were willing to come out during a storm going on and help us out. Jarod and Andrew were great and fixed the leaking roof in no time!! I cannot say enough how much I suggest Toubl for your repair needs."
- "Amazing company!! Always professional and helpful. As a property management company, I use them for all of my (many) projects and repairs. They always make it easy for me. I know I will get top quality work with no hassle."
- "I recently had my roof and gutters replaced by Toubl Contracting. The salesman were great, they knew exactly what they were talking about and help me with the process. The installation only took one day for both the roof and gutters! The crew was very professional and did a great job cleaning up. I love my new roof! Shannon the salesman did a good job helping me pick out a color and handle the insurance."
- "5* and more. My family had a great experience working with the Toubl Team. After collecting 4 bids, I hired Toubl due to their attention to detail. Their team had great communication leading up to my install and was a pleasure to work with throughout the project. This team added a ridge vent at no additional cost, completed additional siding work at no additional cost, and even carried my children’s play set delivery (100 lb boxes) to the backyard without being asked. After thoroughly cleaning the site, they returned the following day for another pass with the roller magnets to ensure no nails were left behind. A BIG thank you to Cal, Shannon, and the entire Toubl team. We are very pleased with your work and will recommend Toubl to our neighbors."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Bettendorf Roofing
- Panorama Park Roofing
- Riverdale Roofing
- Pleasant Valley Roofing
- Pleasant Vly Roofing
- Moline Roofing
- Quad City Airport Roofing
- Babcock Roofing
- Campbells Island Roofing
- E Moline Roofing
- East Moline Roofing
- Meersman Roofing
- Merry Oaks Roofing
- South Moline Roofing
- Watertown Roofing
- Whites Addition Roofing
- Hampton Roofing
- Rock Island Roofing