This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Investing money in your home is overwhelming and stressful. After reading online reviews of Top Weather Roofing, and discussing our needs with Wilson, we knew that this was a great investment. The crew worked over 11 hours replacing the roof on our 22 year old home. Once the roof was completed, the crew cleaned up the yard of all the trash and debris. We were so impressed with the professionalism and work ethic of the crew. Wilson was extremely helpful by answering our questions and showing us the many available options available. I highly recommend Top Weather Roofing!!"
"We had a wonderful experience with Top Weather Roofing! Right from the beginning Wilson was very responsive and took the time to explain their procedures. The crew arrived on the specified day and worked hard from start to finish. The crew members were respectful and thorough. A second crew showed up at the end of the day to help get the job done. They cleaned everything up before they left and not a single scrap or nail was left behind. Our roof looks great and we couldn't be happier with the finished product!"
"They were on-time, polite, thorough and their cleanup was impeccable."
- "Investing money in your home is overwhelming and stressful. After reading online reviews of Top Weather Roofing, and discussing our needs with Wilson, we knew that this was a great investment. The crew worked over 11 hours replacing the roof on our 22 year old home. Once the roof was completed, the crew cleaned up the yard of all the trash and debris. We were so impressed with the professionalism and work ethic of the crew. Wilson was extremely helpful by answering our questions and showing us the many available options available. I highly recommend Top Weather Roofing!!"
- "We had a wonderful experience with Top Weather Roofing! Right from the beginning Wilson was very responsive and took the time to explain their procedures. The crew arrived on the specified day and worked hard from start to finish. The crew members were respectful and thorough. A second crew showed up at the end of the day to help get the job done. They cleaned everything up before they left and not a single scrap or nail was left behind. Our roof looks great and we couldn't be happier with the finished product!"
- "They were on-time, polite, thorough and their cleanup was impeccable."
- "I believe things happen for a reason and that we are guided in the right direction and for that, I am thankful. I originally had 4 companies scheduled for a roof inspection and to give us an estimate for a new roof and new gutters. But due to not receiving a follow up contact for the estimate, (no phone call, no email) after the inspection, from two of the companies, I wound up calling four more companies, making this a total of eight companies to inspect the roof and give us a estimate. Out of these eight companies, we only received four written and/or emailed bids. What a waste of time on their part and ours. Very unprofessional. Now let me tell you about the best part! Thank Goodness, for those companies that failed to follow up with a bid, prompting me to call a few more, which now included Top Weather Roofing, LLC. They were the eight and last company scheduled for the inspection and bid. Wilson Hiner (very personable right from the start) was the person that came out to perform the inspection and to give us an estimate. Wilson was also the only person out of all eight inspections, who physically went up inside the attic crawl space to walk around and do a thorough check. The other individuals performed their inspection of the attic view while remaining on the ladder. Wilson continued his inspection on the outside, as he walked on the roof. Wilson was a delight to work with and his knowledge and expertise on roofing that he shared with us was very impressive and informative. We were shown product samples, and told what to expect, from start to finish. When we spoke of our concerns about the new gutters on a particular but small area, that we never liked and wanted changed, Wilson came up with an easy and functional idea to change this. The end result and how this area of gutter now functions and looks, is more than we imagined it could be. The roofers were hard working, with great work ethics, and cleaned up after all was done. They left as it was getting darker outside, but I didn't hear them leave and therefore I missed telling them 'Thank You' for the wonderful job they did on the installation of our new roof! The two men that installed our new gutters also left before I could tell them both 'Thank You' for the wonderful job they did and how attractive it all looks now! Last, but not least, was the price comparison of our new roof and gutters. We knew we were going to be paying considerably more because most all of the plywood needed to be replaced, and lumber prices were continuing to rise through the summer, and we were replacing two skylights. Of the four bids we did get, one rep was arrogant and pushy, and delusional in the price. Two bids were comparable to Top Weather Roofing but I didn't feel completely satisfied, something was missing. This brings me to the last bid, our choice, the best choice, from Wilson Hiner, all around great sales representative for Top Weather Roofing, LLC. We were sold on the presentation that Wilson gave us and it just felt like the right choice. We have a beautiful new roof, new skylights, new gutters, and downspouts, at a great price!! Top Weather Roofing, you are Tops, you have a great crew, you have integrity and you have a top notch sales rep for your company...Wilson Hiner! Thank you! Dorothy McLain"
- "Wilson and his team were wonderful to work with. They offer a great product and a warranty to back it up. My roof was installed in a day and a half and this included removal of my old tile roof, installation of sheeting and an entire re-roof installation. They were on time and within budget. Thank you Too Weather Roofing! I can rest easy under my new roof!"
- "We are so pleased with our new roof and gutters! The Team from Top Weather Roofing LLC had all the qualities we had hoped for. On roofing day, the crew rolled in and worked so smoothly we had a new roof installed in no time. The crew was professional and very polite. The site cleanup was very well done. The team that installed our gutters just finished up and the fit and color match is perfect. This was a pleasant experience and we would like to thank Wilson and all of the Top Weather Roofing team ! Job well done!"
- "We are so appreciative of the quality of customer service (from everyone we spoke to) and the installation of our roof and gutters. Wilson is a GEM to work with and his thoroughness and genuineness was what led us to choose this company. We were given so many options and support through this process that we walked away with a better picture than we could have imagined and at a great and comparable price to our other bids. Thank you to all of the staff who helped us. The roof got done in a day and a half and the cleanup was extremely thorough. Gutters took 2 hours and are immaculate!"
- "Would like to thank Hector and Jesus and your team for doing such a great job.the roof looks great the area looks awesome it was tho no one had put a roof on. Thanks Again Mr and MRS ORTIZ."
- "Highly recommend this company. It's a pleasure to watch someone work when they're good at what they do. And these guys are VERY good at what they do. Beyond that, the employees are polite, respectful, and left the jobsite spotless..."
- "In lewis county 730 pm Mon July 19 two employees in a boxtruck swerving and weaving through traffic at 80 mph got right on my tail and was traveling unsafely behind me with 3 children in my vehicle. Not how I would like an employee to drive a company vehicle with the face of the company logo"
- "If you're looking for a roofing company Top Weather Roofing should be your first and only choice. They are professional,kind, courteous, true to their word, high quality work., and have impeccable integrity. I was amazed at how available they were for my questions, even on weekends. Willson explained everything went above and beyond what is expected. The crew was fast efficient and provided high-quality work. We had five estimates on our roof. Working with top weather roofing and Willson made a necessary project not intimidating just smooth. This is the first Google review I have taken the time to write. I cannot say enough positive things about this company."
- "One thing I really admire about a company is their ability to deliver on a promise. Top Weather Roofing did just that! From beginning to end they made the decision an easy one (they were our 6th and final estimate)! When Wilson arrived to complete the estimate it was like a breath of fresh air. He was so thorough, knowledgeable and truly brought ideas to life! Out of the 6 companies we were considering, he brought a level of professionalism and friendliness that surpassed the rest. He did a fantastic job at laying out all the options and was extremely thorough in his explanation of differences between the materials and options. The multitude of samples he had with him helped paint the picture of what was possible. Once the install began, every project lead for the day kept us informed throughout the process. Hector (the owner) was also on site to ensure everything was going smoothly. They respected our property, was caring and above all, treated our home like their own. As the roof started taking shape, we were amazed at not only the level of experience every employee had but also the speed at which they performed the install. It took almost 3 days to install our 6,000sqft roof from demo to finish and we couldn’t be happier! We’ve already recommended them to all of our neighbors! To Wilson, Hector, Daniel, Ever, and the entire crew at Top Weather Roofing. THANK YOU! We’re beyond thrilled with our new roof!"
- "Wow. What a great crew. They did such a great job. We are very pleased. From start to finish. Very professional. Hard workers. They left my house outside so clean. The roof looks so good. I highly recommend this company."
- "Top Weather Roofing crew were very professional, and provided detailed quality work. From my experience, I highly recommend them."
- "Clean, great customer service, high quality service"
- "They were very proffesional, quick and knowledgeable.Had a large crew that worked together very well. It was the least stressful construction I have ever had done. They were also very clean, picked up after themselves as they went. I have horses so this was very important and very appreciated since they were roofing the barn and the horses field was on one whole side🙂🙂🙂"
- "This contractor is exceptional. Hard working crew, professional, disciplined work ethic, price competitive. Minor contract revisions but well within reason. They will take full responsibility if any oversights or clean up issues. I highly recommend this contractor. I am of no relation to this contractor."
- "This place is the real deal. Communications were great from first inspection to project completion. All employees were courteous and helpful and my yard? Well, my yard was spotless even after they removed the old roof. I think is was cleaner than when they started. No complaints here but only the highest of recommendations."
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.